suggestion Windmills: high level water pump

MrDynamicMan

, Hello everyone. We all know water is a big thing to consider when finding a base spot, but it really ends up limiting where you can base. I understand that this is an intended game mechanic, and I like it a lot. It adds more depth as to where you can build. 

My suggestion:

Add a lol 75-85 engram which allows you to build a windmill that can pump water; it's a build able water node. The level requirement is high enough to be still make finding water an important facet, but allows people who have the resources to base somewhere else. 

It sounds like good thought. But one thing that might have to be limited. Is it has to be placed on solid ground. It would look dumb if you could put a well on a rock bridge or some of the butte that are not much more then a thin over hang or any of the pride rocks on the map. But I am sure that would not be hard to limit. 

1 hour ago, vonholtz said:

It sounds like good thought. But one thing that might have to be limited. Is it has to be placed on solid ground. It would look dumb if you could put a well on a rock bridge or some of the butte that are not much more then a thin over hang or any of the pride rocks on the map. But I am sure that would not be hard to limit. 

OH yeah, of course. I I thought that was given

Archived