PVE OfficialServers 331-334 have been down all day

Viko

There was no notification about bring these servers down. Its been over 10hrs and a lot of us disconnected while flying or in a tame. There has been no response from any official source. We don't know if they are coming back up or have been deleted. This is really upsetting to not have any info about this. We don't know if we should reset on a new server or wait. Please give us some kind of information about this!

I have 2500 hours on 331 1000 dinos and i am in the same base since the beggining of the PVE Arks. I am sure that this just a machine failure since 331, 332, 333 and 334 share the same server.

I am afraid thow that this down time will affect my 12 gigas and 17 quetz sicne i cant feed them and I am currentrly raising 2 Wyvres.

I hope the server will be up soon

Whats going on with PVE Official Servers 331-334? We have had no response and this is getting really ridiculous!  I have tweeted you, sent server outage reports and emailed you. What kind of customer service do you guys want to be known for? At least let us know you're aware of the problem so we know something is being done.  You are pissing off a lot of your base right now. Do something fast!

• Volunteer Moderator

i asked up the food chain and have been assured that they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. that said, i am not privy to what the actual issue is, nor when the server will be restored. sending server outage reports are a good thing, but keep in mind that it is just to let them know there is an issue, as those reports do not get responses.

please keep discussion about these servers here, extra threads are not needed:)

Archived