Community Crunch 63, NVIDIA Ansel Contest Results, and Prim+ Dev Blog!

Jatheish

On 9/17/2016 at 9:37 AM, Jat said:

Hey guys!

Quick question. The last crunch, and this one have been quite lengthy, so I was wondering - how do you guys feel about that? Would you rather I re-size the pictures to be smaller than 1920x1080? Perhaps just leaving the winning entries at that res, and the others smaller? Or are you happy with the slightly longer scroll. I personally would like to keep it all at 1080p, but what are your thoughts - the Crunch is made for you guys, so let me know!

Another week of great creations, thanks again for all the creativity everyone - you rock! 

I say divide the bigger posts into smaller posts. It takes a (relatively) long time to load the pages.

• lilpanda featured and pinned this topic
On 17.09.2016 at 4:37 PM, Jat said:

Hey guys!

Quick question. The last crunch, and this one have been quite lengthy, so I was wondering - how do you guys feel about that? Would you rather I re-size the pictures to be smaller than 1920x1080? Perhaps just leaving the winning entries at that res, and the others smaller? Or are you happy with the slightly longer scroll. I personally would like to keep it all at 1080p, but what are your thoughts - the Crunch is made for you guys, so let me know!

Another week of great creations, thanks again for all the creativity everyone - you rock! 

Please, put those screenshot in spoilers tags, because it takes ages to load entire page and I have to keep scrolling down, because new screenshot was loaded and browser pushed me to the top of page. It's irritating.

Edited by Lewiatan

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic