Arcadia PvP Boosted Ragnarok 24-7 Events&More!

Tuffy09

18 hours ago, KingKaye said:

Servers meant to be 24/7 this is so frustrating... The server being down is just going to make it unpopular as it will make people find a new servers aswell... , so sort it out quickly... 

Sorry for the recent downtime on the server. I was at hospital waiting for the arrival of my daughter for 19 hours so I wasn't at home to fix it. Server is back up now 24/7

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any tribes recruiting members in this server? Im 18 year old and ive played Ark for over 1 year and 2 more and im very experienced. Ive played many pvp servers solo and stopped because im constantly grinding but never doing the fun stuff, pvp'ing and raiding. Im a grinder and im looking for a like minded tribe to join.

2 hours ago, iGPricey said:

Are there any tribes recruiting members in this server? Im 18 year old and ive played Ark for over 1 year and 2 more and im very experienced. Ive played many pvp servers solo and stopped because im constantly grinding but never doing the fun stuff, pvp'ing and raiding. Im a grinder and im looking for a like minded tribe to join.

Pretty sure some of the tribes are recruiting in server :)

Archived