Metal Room for hatching Wyvern?

PammyPop

It should work though the amount of ACs unit you might need could be different than if you used adobe. Another alternative is that you could just build an adobe room inside your metal house/base. I just had around 9 ACs sitting outside and I was able to incubate fine except for the cold nights. Since ACs have a radius that they are most effective you could have 9 ACs and put the egg on top of the center AC unit. That's how I did it anyway.

8 hours ago, PammyPop said:

Hi all,

Quick question: Has anyone used a metal room for hatching Wyvern's in SE? And if so, did it work?

Thanks in advance

That is a good question. If the player loses so much hyper-thermal insulation and can bake instde a metal structure when outside temps are ok for them, would this create enough heat on its own to hatch a Wyvern egg without ac's, torches or fires? That is a good test to try. 

9 hours ago, PammyPop said:

Hi all,

Quick question: Has anyone used a metal room for hatching Wyvern's in SE? And if so, did it work?

Thanks in advance

Just made a 1x1x1 metal structure, place Wyvern egg in and closed door. Outside temp in the sand was 100 Deg F / about 38 Deg C. Put egg down. Still too cold. My health was going down FAST. 

This does not work.

Archived