I recently thought of something. The color of the three main game bosses is linked directly to the colors of the obelisks.

Broodmother Lysrix- Is the green boss (Arena under green obelisk, is green, etc)

Megapithecus- Is the blue boss (Arena under blue obelisk, fur is blue tinted, etc)

Dragon- Is the red boss (Arena under red obelisk, is red or reddish purple, etc)

Those are also the colors of the wyverns. Seeing that the Manticore is red, I wonder what the green and blue bosses are going to be in Scorched Earth.

What do you think is the significance of those three colors in the Lore? I would love to hear your opinions.

TheWearWolf

Just now, CyanicEmber said:

The colors all correspond to the biochemical abilities of ScE's wyverns. If you look closely at the new logo you can see poison mist on the green, flickers of fire on the red, and electrical tendrils on the blue.

That is indeed correct! I'm surprised I didn't notice that.

6 hours ago, TheWearWolf said:

That trio isn't there by accident, that  is clear. It is probably not a big part of the lore, but we need every bit that we can gather.

Yeah. I have not doubt it's related, but I think you're reading a bit into it. It's just simple color association. 

Blue=electricity/coldness/water etc. Naturally an electric dino and the snow region would be blue. 

Green= poison/swamps/sickness/bugs etc. 

Red = fire/heat/dragons/etc. 

It's simply because those animals and their attributes suited that color the most. 

Archived