Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy NoShoes

Primitive+ Bug List V3 & Other Issues

Here's a big request for the Devs of Prim+...
...first of all, you did a good job on all this stuff. I really enjoy it.

A big problem me and my players are having is the fact that it's very hard to tranquilize high level dinos.
I don't say it's impossible. I took down a Lvl150 Bronto with an ascendant crossbow and a Lvl 50 Quetz e.a.
For the bird, it was almost dead. I would have killed a higher level one for sure.
A regular player tried to tranq a Lvl 120 Mosasaur today and ended up killing it.
He even took enough time between the shots. 
So, regarding vanilla Ark where you have darts and shocking darts, we really need something similar in Prim.
Otherwise it's very frustrating when you find a high level dino and end up killing instead of taming it.
Maybe something is planned for this problem already. If not it would be awesome to have something in the future. 
Thanks.

2 hours ago, Stoll said:

Here's a big request for the Devs of Prim+...
...first of all, you did a good job on all this stuff. I really enjoy it.

A big problem me and my players are having is the fact that it's very hard to tranquilize high level dinos.
I don't say it's impossible. I took down a Lvl150 Bronto with an ascendant crossbow and a Lvl 50 Quetz e.a.
For the bird, it was almost dead. I would have killed a higher level one for sure.
A regular player tried to tranq a Lvl 120 Mosasaur today and ended up killing it.
He even took enough time between the shots. 
So, regarding vanilla Ark where you have darts and shocking darts, we really need something similar in Prim.
Otherwise it's very frustrating when you find a high level dino and end up killing instead of taming it.
Maybe something is planned for this problem already. If not it would be awesome to have something in the future. 
Thanks.

Ced just did a mock up of a blow gun.

On 1/14/2017 at 2:00 AM, Stoll said:

Nice. :)
Do you have some more information about it? Or is it released with the new update tomorrow where more information will be available?

All I know is that myself and a few others tweeted about getting darts and then he showed a mock up of the dart gun and said how about this.

Greetings,

I have a new bug to report in primitive +.

As every day, i walked out my giga in the swamp to collect prime meats.

But today and for the first time since the new update, my Giganotosaurus is stuck in a tree in the swamp that you can't destroy anymore.

Another person in another tribe met this problem but on the beach. His Giga is stuck on the beach.

I ve tried every thing to get it out : tranquilized, rage, following mod, etc..

2 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

Ah ok. Glad it's not just me. Guess I'll be rolling with a crappy Ptera for a month or so. 

Sorry, I forgot all about this location to report bugs for Prim+ that @complexminded mentioned on Twitter.

https://docs.google.com/a/faithlife.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfp-lW81-i822KhSEQUhufTRXsXYQ4Prw_criJFvZ-qhi594Q/viewform

Can anyone verify that the dev team has at least acknowledged that battle eye is bugged out on NA primitiveplus 10  Official PVP server the center? over the last 24 hours several players have put in for tech support, forum aid, trouble tickets and im sure some of them found new ways to contact the dev team but no one has any clue as to whats going on. should the players from that server move on? is it a temporary thing? will all the other bugs fix themselves when/if battle ey ever works again? will the server be transfered to unofficial status? .... Any response will at least let us know that our efforts to report this have not gone unnoticed. 

Some of us have already lost premium dinos. Can we at least get a smiley face posted up on one of our forum efforts from a dev member to show yall are hot on this? anything?