Jen

PC Patch Notes: Current (v253.995) & Upcoming (v254, ETA: January 30)

5562 posts in this topic

I was just looking at the mod dir on my dedicated server, which hosts Island, Center, and Scorched Earth. I was curious, and I added Tavan Trough and Advanced Architecture (wasn't easy because no officially supported Linux native tool exists to decompress the steam mod files that are downloaded (HINT: Think this is kind of important devs, that is if you meant it when you claimed you intend to support Linux)). Now, at one point in the past I had Prim+ as DLC added and running. I don't right now, and as I wiped the machine and reinstalled the OS nothing from the last install survived. So it was tabula rasa. Currently in the mod folder there is a mod directory labelled Center for the Center Map, and one labelled 111111111 for the Scorched Earth content. Plus Tavan Trough and Advanced Architecture.

If memory serves, the 111111111 is also used for the Prim+ DLC.

It may just be me, or my memory, but I think that may be why Prim+ will not work with SE content, because they use the same damn name. That would also explain a lot of cross contamination when I did have them on the same machine.

Any thoughts WC on this very strange set of circumstances?

Edited by Probitas

Hello everyone new. Member here.

To any developers of ARK " Great and Amazing game" i am experiencing a problem, i was playing offline just fine this morning and left to do some errands around town. When i returned i tried starting the game and it runs fine until i get to the world loading screen. When it gets to the part that says "worldend" in the bottom left corner, the game buzzes and kicks me back to the dashboard on xbox one. I have checked and the console and game is up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated.