Jen

PC Patch Notes: Current (v253.98) & Upcoming (v254, ETA: January 20)

5481 posts in this topic

Just now, Razen said:

One of my chars in one server disappeared too. This balance on dinos was too much...had to tame lvl 100 + dinos so that i could get 1k damage and now those dinos have 100 damage? Really?

The nerf, needs nerfing! It's OP !!

Im not trying to sound rude.

I honestly think this was a very bad nerf. Some people here had to wait weeks to gather enough eggs/kibble to tame their 100+ lvl dinos for those extra good stats and now its all gone because it was seemed as overpowered? I dont understand the logic of this balancing system. This is basically a poor nerf multiplier with almost no thought gone into... You simply dont implement dinos to give players a help and let them grow their bases just to make them completely useless again and forcing others to go back to picking up stone by hand. Come on... 

Edited by Isho

Beside the nerf, which is fixable.

I would like to see my server starting.

Since the patch it's restarting and restarting and restarting and rest... ^^

Hope there comes a fix, or did it finally break all mods which were still working since the update a week ago which broke half of the mods? xD

:( my server pve official 33 isn't even up yet and i been checking out responses that make me not want it up.

It is making me want to quit all together :/ tamed a high level frog last night had lots of fun but when i finally get on it will no doubt be weaker then a low lvl wild one from what i see online everywhere, 

was planing on taming a Quetzal today got all the eggs and made all the prime jerky I needed over night guess that's off :/ it wont be strong enough to hold anything and fly i guess.

They release alpha dinosaurs then the way op giganotosaurs and now they say watch this you know how we made those dinosaurs that can eat your dinosaurs face off well we are going to change it so you wont be able to make a way to defend your self against them at all now good luck surviving against them long enough to build a base they cant break then you can work on a wall that can keep your dinosaurs that cant beat them safe  (EVIL LAUGH)

Ugh...can you atleast give us some sort of communication on why the servers are still down? This is the one and only thing i seriously dislike about most developers these days. Its all fine and well when the game is still fresh, but after some time any communication between the developer and their customers just become non-existent.

Spending days, days, days and days to find a high level dino, level it, to farm more and faster, and finally to be nerf as raptor. A little nerf ok, but what a monster nerf is that. It totally raptors the balance of power on the servers, because now a base with turrets is unraidable and the ones without it gonna be really raptored again and again. How can we take down an alpha predator now ? Craft high level things are damn long now because the speed of farming is totally raptored too. I hope it will change, because it's a raptorin great game, maybe the best of the year, but this nerf, raptor all the players and all the game.

1300 hours in this game, and its unplayable now :( All the work I have put in have gone for nothing, all of my babies are dieing cause I cant harvest meat fast enough to keep them alive, im losing dinos left and right to wild dinos lower level then me .... Whats going on :(

seriously hope the devs re think this taming adjustment. this is no balance. how is a rex that was kibble tamed at 120 lvled up to 219 can't fend off a lvl 16 rex without trouble. there is no point. i have better chance of surviving against a lvl 16 rex with my stats readjusted to hp and melee while wearing a flak armor + riot shield while attacking with my journeyman pike. hell i'd just restat to pure speed and run for my life instead. ark marathon evovled. 

i'm trying not to be negative here but seriously my previous 2k melee doed that i spent so much taming and breeding to gain now gets less stones then me using a hatchet. i have no use for my dino now. they nothing but extra meat to me. i'm just flying around with my quetz with plant x just to kill for meat =,=.

so thanks for the update, now all the hours i spent leveling and allocating points towards my dinos accounted for nothing. now i don't even want to play the game anymore. my entire tribe just quit the game today. my dino goes from 20000 hp and 5000 damage to 1000 hp and 200 damage. this is now pointless. i guess there is no way for you to refund me my hours spent on this game but i sure as hell am going to ask steam for a refund.

seriously devs. c'mon, revert this nerf. and get the servers back up. hell just reroll the servers to pre-patch and call it done. recover your player base. or at least just let us know whats going on, one post, that's all it takes. one single post on steam/reddit/here letting us know what is going on, what you're going to do about this insane nerf. and when the hell servers will be back up.

I haven't even been able to "test" this latest development but now that I'm reading all of this I am afraid to go in-game... what use do dinos have atm? instead that of mount and beast of burden? im not a vet player but this scares the hell out of me :F

Edit: i just read THIS post and got hope again! YEEY

Edited by Barkuhn