Primitive Plus 1.2 Patch Notes

complexminded

16 minutes ago, Akule said:

The regular Ark wiki has quite a bit of Primitive Plus added to it. The other wiki seems to be neglected, and doesn't have the ease of use of the regular wiki.

In case my link is removed as well: http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki

I think forum links are disabled for people below a certain reputation/post count in order to prevent spam.

I have more Reputations than you, shouldnt be the Problem then.

Another Thing for the List, im Stuck at LvL 98 and the Dinos havent got the extra Levels they should can make too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tridentnova said:

Prim+ really needs to update soon. everyone on my server is getting pissed they're missing out on the new stuff. (mostly the saddles)

Ced said something about updating Primitive+ along with Main Patches on xbox. I'm 60% thinking it will come out the 27th or 28th along with all of the 742v Patch Notes.

One of the bugs that they were fixing was the overpopulation problem with the apiaries, but it takes a few real life days for the problem to emerge. I imagine that is one of the delays.

There was an update in the recent Community Crunch #64:

On 9/24/2016 at 0:10 AM, Jat said:

Primitive+ Developer Blog!

large.20160508230714_1.jpg.d729d13ffc5f4

Hey Survivors!

I just wanted to stop by and give a quick update on the status of Primitive Plus.  Over the past week, there has been a great deal of progress made:

• Primitive Plus QA Team:  There has always been a QA team to help out with Primitive+ but not one strictly dedicated to the ongoing development of Primitive+.  I am happy to announce we have a team made up from passionate members of the community that are actively reporting bugs and testing new build content before it hits you.  One of the points of feedback I’ve received is having more thorough QA on new builds to try and flesh out any apparent issues.  I am confident new builds will be much more stable!
  • Primitive Plus Testing Server:  Prior to this week, most of the testing for Primitive+ was done individually or in very isolated situations.  Having a server where experimental bugs can be tested in a replicable environment is key to diagnosing where the issues are coming from and also helps with the process of fixing issues that pop up.  The testing server will be dedicated to the members of our testing team.  If you are interested in becoming a tester for Primitive+, please see @itsr2ghgaming for information!
  • XBOX: From reports I’m seeing, XBOX needs the most love in terms bugs and functionality.  While it may seem like the priority is PC, I want to reassure you that the things I’m doing for the PC will be incorporated in the XBOX build.  Prior to this week, I was trying to manage two separate versions of Primitive+ additionally making the same changes in both builds.  As you can imagine, that will lead to a confusing mess!  Going forward, the PC changes will be correctly merged to XBOX which should eliminate any chances for more bugs being introduced due to making changes in 2 separate builds.
  • Primitive Plus 1.3: If you’ve been following social media you may notice that there’s been mention of a new build.  There are fixes currently being tested with QA and more things I am in the lab working on.  The goal of this patch is to eliminate any functional or game-changing bugs.  Rather than releasing a lot of smaller patches, it makes more sense to get to a stable point in one leap.  I realize it’s probably taking longer than you’d like but the next build will eliminate anything that’s functional or not working as it’s intended to.  I expect to have this build wrapped up by next week!
  • The Future: Once Primitive+ 1.3 is released, 1.4 will focus on visual and performance improvements.  A lot of the textures and visual appearances of things will be improved and revamped.  At that point, we will move forward with new content (I have lots of ideas I want to incorporate).  I will post some of the ideas off of the drawing board once we get over the bulk of issues.

large.20160508231701_1.jpg.1ddc3e91a86cc

As always, thanks for taking this ride with me.  There are lots of exciting things in the future that I’m sure will enhance your primitive ARK experience even more!

- Ced

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Hey Wildbill... were you playing on NA-PVE-OfficialPrimitivePlus13?  If so... we miss you wild bill... come back to us.

My name on that server is Hexx of tribe Amazons...

If you aren't on that server... well... ummmmm.... Why not

Ya, I will be back when the patch (1.3) is releases.

• 4 months later...

Archived