Primitive Plus 1.2 Patch Notes

complexminded

3 hours ago, DerpFox said:

Because they weren't in the update. P+ is stil in 1.1.

It is just me who think that or WC suffer from huge lack of project management and management in general. I mean its not against you mr. Ced but you're alone on P+ with huge huge list of bugs on 2 platforms and no one was sent to help you correct that list? and you're telling no one told you, you had the possibility to push an update on pc? what kind of company is this? a joke? Is P+ doesn't deserve more support at WC because its still just considered a mod and not an official DLC? or is it just because its free?

Its 1.2 for me. But you are right, they seem to not care for P+. And its not only that he is the only one, its more that he does different Things, like Pax, SE and who knows what else. As far as i can read out of his Twitter, he has workerd maybe 2 Days now on the Patch for PC, maximum, including to get a List of all Bugs, what would be easier to grab from the Forum.

Oh, before i forget, thanks that you Guys atleast broke fishing again, if P+ doesnt get the Vanilla Content, like the Dinos, or the 2 Week old Gates.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, TerryTie said:

I learn Concrete Dino Gate, and i dont see where it is, how to craft it?

Yes! I Confirm!

I just learned the engram "Reinforced Concrete Dinosaur Gate" and it is not appear in my Craftables.

I also looked in the Beaver, Smithy, Construction Table, and a lot of other inventories, but there is nowhere.

I hope for a new update soon.

Seems most of the patch was not really fixes but to make things harder (taming). I mean if some things were making taming easier but wasn't suppose to make it easier I can understand. But this poultry stack of 5 now make it really useless now, I enjoyed being able to tame allos or sharks without having to try and get the correct dinos for kibble. It wasn't super fast but it was at least faster than using regular meats or trying to get the awful primes that spoil so dang fast. I rather no patch been put through honestly and get the serious game breaking bugs fixed, we have grievers on our server and they use the gunpowder barrels to blow up peoples storage areas in PVE (then loot everything) but this hasnt even been looked at or confirmed that its being taken care of. Whats the point of playing PVE if you can still be raided technically from players (and you cant defend from it but just watch them do it). Since carbon seems extremely hard to get lately, the grieving has went down a bit because the bombs cost 60 steel ingots for one and that isnt cheap but its still happening frequently.

1 minute ago, Zachwildcat said:

poultry stack of 5 

I agree it looks useless, until you get 5 stack of 5 meat to the under taming dino, you will have about 5 stacks of 3, and depending on the food the dino requires it will not eat more then 3 of them. so, from 25 chicken meat (poultry) only 3 will be used up. 

On 12/09/2016 at 5:58 PM, complexminded said:

Hey all, here are the proposed changes for the PC update.  All the snapping issues will be resolved in the next content update since it will include mesh changes.  Trying to iron out any functional or game-breaking issues before moving forward with that update.

For those following the bug thread in the bug reports forum, I will address some of those concerns directly in that thread and give ETA's for a fix.  There will likely be another PC patch early next week!

There are inevitable some balance issues with some of the content that will need further testing before I add those changes into the final build.  As always, keep in mind that even though PrimitivePlus is "official", there will be bugs.  Bugs that may have been fixed can revert or new issues can arise due to main content updates.  Some of it unforeseeable and complications with old content (PrimitivePlus) and new content (new updates like v246) will need to be addressed when they arise.

I wanted to get this update out earlier but with PAX and the PAX flu, this was the earliest I could squeeze some of these things in.  My deepest apologies!!!  If there is anything game-breaking that should be in consideration for this patch, please let me know!  Also, I was hoping to squeeze more changes for the PC in but XBOX needs some love since it is in a much more unplayable state than PC at the moment.  Thanks for your patience, as always!

• Fixed crafting reqs on glass roof
  • Obsidian pickaxe damage increased
  • Cashew milk doesn't need an engram - place ground cashew in cauldron for 120s
  • Cooked poultry works
  • Lumber gate doors functional
  • Behemoth brick gateway was renamed to reflect its actual size.  Will need to get behemoth in
  • Bonemeal engram requirements corrected
  • Fermenting barrel malt consumption corrected.  Will consume every 120s
  • All variations of "chicken" renamed to "poultry"
  • Tudor bar engrams now appear in engram list
  • Brick gate and gate frame engrams restored
  • Metal hammer torpor increased
  • Allo saddle engram added to smithy
  • Apiary inventory increased
  • Fishing loot tables adjusted to remove primitive items
  • Seated position in lumber chair improved
  • Battle-axe damage increased
  • Poultry cooking and stacking issues resolved
  • Poultry stacks reduced to 5
  • Poultry spoil time increased
  • Fish and ribs taming affinity reduced
  • Steel safe damage type corrected (can not be destroyed easily with basic tools)
  • Lumber glass ceiling renamed to be in-line with other lumber structures
  • Viking axe and battle axe can be repaired
  • Grindstone should look inside its inventory for materials rather than personal inventory
  • Dried rice description and icon fixed
  • Tea, Coffee, Sugar, and Tobacco can't be used for taming
  • Wooden club torpor increased

-Ced

Where is the Tapejara saddle??? 

On 12/09/2016 at 11:41 PM, complexminded said:

To those disappointed with the bug fixes (or lack thereof) in this update, I had a set amount of time to get as many changes as I could to coincide with the PC update going out today.  Most of my time has been invested into XBOX where there are considerably more bugs and issues until I was aware I had an opportunity to get a PC update out too.  Unlike the mod version, I can't just drop updates at any notice.

For the apiary: I placed one queen bee and one drone bee in the apiary.  Waited for worker bees to appear and at that time I had one queen, one drone, and 20 workers.  Is the worker duplication happening when creating honey?

For limestone:  I did not add to the patch notes but I fixed an issue where two resources of limestone were in the mod and being used in different places.  It should resolve crafting issues and general issues with limestone.

For cashew milk:  If the community wants an engram, I can make it so.  The only reason juice has an engram is because (in my mind) you are physically doing something (pressing the berries) - and with milk or like some of the other soups/buffs, you are just dropping some ingredients into the pot and letting it cook.  But if it makes it easier for the community - I'm all for it!

And also, I'll work on getting a wiki out with instructions on things - but as you might expect it will delay some fixes/patches while time is devoted there.

A wiki would be greatly appreciated and necessary I think for this type of expansion, there are so many variables and options, it's what makes it great, but a guide of some kind is needed to get the most from it.

• Wildcard Community
28 minutes ago, runswithpencils said:

A wiki would be greatly appreciated and necessary I think for this type of expansion, there are so many variables and options, it's what makes it great, but a guide of some kind is needed to get the most from it.

In the works!!!

On September 12, 2016 at 6:41 PM, complexminded said:

To those disappointed with the bug fixes (or lack thereof) in this update, I had a set amount of time to get as many changes as I could to coincide with the PC update going out today.  Most of my time has been invested into XBOX where there are considerably more bugs and issues until I was aware I had an opportunity to get a PC update out too.  Unlike the mod version, I can't just drop updates at any notice.

For the apiary: I placed one queen bee and one drone bee in the apiary.  Waited for worker bees to appear and at that time I had one queen, one drone, and 20 workers.  Is the worker duplication happening when creating honey?

For limestone:  I did not add to the patch notes but I fixed an issue where two resources of limestone were in the mod and being used in different places.  It should resolve crafting issues and general issues with limestone.

For cashew milk:  If the community wants an engram, I can make it so.  The only reason juice has an engram is because (in my mind) you are physically doing something (pressing the berries) - and with milk or like some of the other soups/buffs, you are just dropping some ingredients into the pot and letting it cook.  But if it makes it easier for the community - I'm all for it!

And also, I'll work on getting a wiki out with instructions on things - but as you might expect it will delay some fixes/patches while time is devoted there.

Ced the Queen Bee used to get consumed silly. So yes if you placed 1 Queen and 1 Drone and then 20 workers appear you realize that the Queen and Drone will then produce another 20 soon enough until the spoil/death of the Queen comes up it will endlessly keep producing.

Solution would be to have the Queen Bee either get consumed or change its spoil death timer to let's say an hour or two?

There is an Wiki for P+, ist just from the Mod. Maybe it would be easier, to use Things like that. 

Here is the Link: http://primitive.wikia.com/wiki/Ark_Primitive_Survival_Wikia

The Primitive Shotgun would be good for Caves.

We need something similiar to the Gas Mask, or Scuba, so that we are able to make the Swamp Cave.

Edit: The Forum dont want me put it as Link, tried 3 Times now.

On 9/13/2016 at 0:14 PM, TerryTie said:

I learn Concrete Dino Gate, and i dont see where it is, how to craft it?

On 9/13/2016 at 0:42 PM, ilias said:

Yes! I Confirm!

I just learned the engram "Reinforced Concrete Dinosaur Gate" and it is not appear in my Craftables.

I also looked in the Beaver, Smithy, Construction Table, and a lot of other inventories, but there is nowhere.

I hope for a new update soon.

I dont know if you have your craftables filtered to folders but some of the building items come under the wrong folder try just searching in the search bar for the piece you want an it should bring it up

1 hour ago, Brometheus said:

I dont know if you have your craftables filtered to folders but some of the building items come under the wrong folder try just searching in the search bar for the piece you want an it should bring it up

Do you play ARK?
Why don't you check this by yourself?

BTW I never go through these folders. I always use the filter.

1 hour ago, ilias said:

Do you play ARK?
Why don't you check this by yourself?

BTW I never go through these folders. I always use the filter.

Yes I do play ark everyday an I did do this an found the missing engrams I was looking for which is why I told  you how I managed to find them I dont know what you mean by check this yourself since I am telling you thats what I did an it worked maybe you dint understand what I wrote properly

35 minutes ago, Brometheus said:

Yes I do play ark everyday an I did do this an found the missing engrams I was looking for which is why I told  you how I managed to find them I dont know what you mean by check this yourself since I am telling you thats what I did an it worked maybe you dint understand what I wrote properly

Maybe.

My English are not so good.

Anyway, I will check again tonight.

7 hours ago, Askadiel said:

There is an Wiki for P+, ist just from the Mod. Maybe it would be easier, to use Things like that. 

Here is the Link: http://primitive.wikia.com/wiki/Ark_Primitive_Survival_Wikia

The Primitive Shotgun would be good for Caves.

We need something similiar to the Gas Mask, or Scuba, so that we are able to make the Swamp Cave.

Edit: The Forum dont want me put it as Link, tried 3 Times now.

The regular Ark wiki has quite a bit of Primitive Plus added to it. The other wiki seems to be neglected, and doesn't have the ease of use of the regular wiki.

In case my link is removed as well: http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki

I think forum links are disabled for people below a certain reputation/post count in order to prevent spam.

Archived