Patch 247: Archaeopteryx, Tapejara, Night Vision Goggles and more!

Jatheish

On 9/15/2016 at 10:41 AM, TedyBearOfDeath said:

After the center gets redwood and maybe the next update(edge of world exspansion) you should try it out. I'm currently on SE but like the center best. I will never play the island again, it pales in comparison to the other two maps.

@Darkprince388 just wanted to point out the reason for the xbox delays isn't just because pc is more important for development and testing, it's also because xbox updates have to go through Microsoft QA which can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. What the delay for redwood on the center is, I have no idea.

I'll give it a shot after I get my net on, "between 8 am and 8 pm" 3:30 and still waiting

On 9/15/2016 at 10:41 AM, TedyBearOfDeath said:

After the center gets redwood and maybe the next update(edge of world exspansion) you should try it out. I'm currently on SE but like the center best. I will never play the island again, it pales in comparison to the other two maps.

@Darkprince388 just wanted to point out the reason for the xbox delays isn't just because pc is more important for development and testing, it's also because xbox updates have to go through Microsoft QA which can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. What the delay for redwood on the center is, I have no idea.

When you see updates take a lot longer than two weeks, two days to two weeks sounds irrelevant.  But I know what you are saying.  As well what does SE mean?  Before someone jumps to say "It means Scorched Earth dummy" I want to say that servers have said SE on them before The Center was even released.

On 9/24/2016 at 4:55 PM, Darkprince388 said:

When you see updates take a lot longer than two weeks, two days to two weeks sounds irrelevant.  But I know what you are saying.  As well what does SE mean?  Before someone jumps to say "It means Scorched Earth dummy" I want to say that servers have said SE on them before The Center was even released.

For me at least, I originally used SE for short hand of Ark: Survival Evolved ex Ark SE in contrast to Ark: Survival of the Fittest(Ark Sotf) when it was it's own stand alone game on pc but since the release of Scorched Earth I use it as short hand for the map like a lot of other people. I guess that is a bit confusing sorry. If there is another meaning I have no idea.

7 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

For me at least, I originally used SE for short hand of Ark: Survival Evolved ex Ark SE in contrast to Ark: Survival of the Fittest(Ark Sotf) when it was it's own stand alone game on pc but since the release of Scorched Earth I use it as short hand for the map like a lot of other people. I guess that is a bit confusing sorry. If there is another meaning I have no idea.

When i look at servers online i see SE and a differnet set of numbers.  Never knew what the different was between them.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...