Patch 247: Archaeopteryx, Tapejara, Night Vision Goggles and more!

Jatheish

I'm not one to complain, but the pelagornis are still invisible on the Xbox one island map I play on.  It was the only thing I was really excited for in the last update and I still haven't seen one.  Lookin forward to the additions when the next update drops for xbox.  I tried to play scorched earth with a group of friends and without a cheap alternative to the x plant we got wiped with a few rockets.  Any word on an alternative to the xplant for scorched earth?  I only play on official pvp servers, so it kinda sucks when someone can coem in with a couple rockets, knock down your walls and kill your tames destroying hours upon hours of work.  I mean, in a matter of 15 minutes we lost an over 100 level ankylo that took 9 hours to berry tame since there arent any dinos for the kibble on scorched earth. All that being said, Keep up the great work wildcard and please, please fix the pelagornis issue!!

3 hours ago, GhostReveries1 said:

I'm not one to complain, but the pelagornis are still invisible on the Xbox one island map I play on.  It was the only thing I was really excited for in the last update and I still haven't seen one.  Lookin forward to the additions when the next update drops for xbox.  I tried to play scorched earth with a group of friends and without a cheap alternative to the x plant we got wiped with a few rockets.  Any word on an alternative to the xplant for scorched earth?  I only play on official pvp servers, so it kinda sucks when someone can coem in with a couple rockets, knock down your walls and kill your tames destroying hours upon hours of work.  I mean, in a matter of 15 minutes we lost an over 100 level ankylo that took 9 hours to berry tame since there arent any dinos for the kibble on scorched earth. All that being said, Keep up the great work wildcard and please, please fix the pelagornis issue!!

On SE, you have Plant Species V from what i remember.

2 hours ago, MeSDatGeek said:

On SE, you have Plant Species V from what i remember.

Yeah plant species y on SE although it says they fire poisones spores they dont yet, But they do however give you traps a little like bear traps but in plant form. I would just love ALL cosmetics PC have and more building items, maybe bring some item ideas from P+ as Wildcard will polish them more... add EmptyFeather822 for an 16 hour a day server on XB1 fresh island we are looking to fill up, Admin also spawned in all SE dinos for your taming pleasure in appropriate places on the map.

On 9/12/2016 at 8:44 PM, DanteOrbit said:

Dude, the Titan, Pelagornis and Redwood biome are already on Xbox!!!

Check if you have the lastest updates.

On 9/12/2016 at 10:32 PM, Wolfeman said:

Bro we have all of those Dino's, apparently your not a true ark survivor so please don't hate when you don't know what your talking about

On 9/12/2016 at 11:02 PM, Dustycrow333 said:

Uhhh idk what upsets me more the fact you posted this or that 3 people liked it. We've had this for months. Have you tried updating?

You have them on the island not on the center. The redwood biome for the center has been pushed back like 4 times over the past month or so and now PC has another update for the center and we are still waiting. It was originally supposed to come out like a week after the islands redwood update. The titansasaur is apparently waiting for the redwood?!?! I think it's great that 2 of you acted like this guy was an idiot and didn't know what he was talking about yet you were the ones without a clue.

7 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

You have them on the island not on the center. The redwood biome for the center has been pushed back like 4 times over the past month or so and now PC has another update for the center and we are still waiting. It was originally supposed to come out like a week after the islands redwood update. The titansasaur is apparently waiting for the redwood?!?! I think it's great that 2 of you acted like this guy was an idiot and didn't know what he was talking about yet you were the ones without a clue.

Yeah what he said ^^

17 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

I second this.  Think before you attack.  I own 3 copies.  One for pc and 2 for xbox.  And I to would love to know what the devs pattern is.  It seems to be multiple releases come to pc then all that was released to pc come to xbox all at once.  Except for the redwoods biome for The Center.  It is only fair that pc gets things first since it was the pc gamers that fueled the games success to even make it to console but that does not mean that they should be left way behind just like Minecraft is doing right now.  Console versions are whats going to help the game be an even bigger success.  Most gamers use consoles.  So instead of always showing hate.  Spread a little love ya assholes.  Don't you want the game to be a success?!

18 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

Already been corrected but yea I see the point just forgot about it the map isn't one of my personal choices

8 hours ago, Dustycrow333 said:

Already been corrected but yea I see the point just forgot about it the map isn't one of my personal choices

After the center gets redwood and maybe the next update(edge of world exspansion) you should try it out. I'm currently on SE but like the center best. I will never play the island again, it pales in comparison to the other two maps.

@Darkprince388 just wanted to point out the reason for the xbox delays isn't just because pc is more important for development and testing, it's also because xbox updates have to go through Microsoft QA which can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. What the delay for redwood on the center is, I have no idea.

On 9/12/2016 at 3:54 PM, VerboseVagrant said:

And here we are on XBox... Still no Titanosaur, no Pelagornis, no Redwood expansion... And the levels have been nerfed for The Center :'(

Ice seen titanosaurs on the island, redwood is in the center of the.map, update your server or play official bro

, Please put the tapejara on scorched would be amazing

Aww this update just happened for the Xbox and I went to load the game up and tried to go to the PvP server I'm in and it can not find any server for scorched earth. Only the island one server a primitive server. Also I restarted the game 5 times still didn't work, so I restart my xbox and WOW look at that, an now I need to update it again for a 2nd time but bigger 5.8GB update. Nice really freaking nice. Grrrrr good way to make a fan mad. Sorry I love you guys I know these releases are hard and u guys doing your best. I thank u for a awesome addictive game I just hope I don't get F'ed in the A and raided cuz of this lost time I need to make up. Can't wait to check this stuff out though and thanks for being on top of your mistakes. Oh yea when will Xbox players get a graphic update for the sky how the moon don't really look like a moon just a little white circle an more real looking clouds covering the world like PC?

• Jatheish pinned and featured this topic
  • Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic