Patch 247: Archaeopteryx, Tapejara, Night Vision Goggles and more!

Jatheish

12 minutes ago, J said:

That would be cool. Imagine covering a bronti with then to act as armor. And raptors should be able to do that too and attack the thing they are latched on to

Knowing the devs to 'balance' that I would say they would implement a type of bleed effect to the bronto/titano/whatever dino these animals are clinging too with their claws.

8 hours ago, VerboseVagrant said:

And here we are on XBox... Still no Titanosaur, no Pelagornis, no Redwood expansion... And the levels have been nerfed for The Center :'(

Uhhh idk what upsets me more the fact you posted this or that 3 people liked it. We've had this for months. Have you tried updating?

1 hour ago, bo0MXxXsplatter said:

Introducing Night Vision Goggles! Made with 80 metal, 220 polymer, 400 electonics, and 100 crystal! I'm joking of course but I seriously hope that they aren't that incredibly expensive considering we can make a Holo scope pretty cheaply.

That's not to pricey though.....I'd do it if they didn't bring within minutes 

6 hours ago, DanteOrbit said:

Dude, the Titan, Pelagornis and Redwood biome are already on Xbox!!!

Check if you have the lastest updates.

4 hours ago, Wolfeman said:

Bro we have all of those Dino's, apparently your not a true ark survivor so please don't hate when you don't know what your talking about

4 hours ago, Dustycrow333 said:

Uhhh idk what upsets me more the fact you posted this or that 3 people liked it. We've had this for months. Have you tried updating?

He's clearly talking about the fact there is no Redwood biome yet on The Center, no Pelagornis on that map either and Titanosaur's are currently invisible.

6 hours ago, Mcredstoner said:

will the Tapejara Be comeing to scorched earth

According to @Jeremy Stieglitz on twitter, yes!

The Redwood and the Pelagornis are not on the center map on xbox one and the pelagornis can not be spawned in either, Even thou they are both on the Island map the Pelagornis is still invisable to some tribe mates even when clearly there. So any idea when we get the new dinos, wheather & items to the center map on xbox one? From what I understood it was today but nope ?

• Jatheish pinned and featured this topic
  • Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic