CrowdFunded Whitelist Player Dedicated Server for Xbox

I and some of my friends have started a go fund me in order to raise money to start a player dedicated server that we will use to white list all who donate in order to play with a nice and common crowd. I realize that their is always the what if we take your money and run. If we do not reach our goal we will be issuing refunds. I suppose this is one of those put some faith in humanity type scenarios however this gofundme will be partnered with a successful upcoming streamer therefore making it a terrible PR stunt if we scam all of you. The streamer in question iswww.twitch.tv/kinkedleviathan. There is more info in the gofundme and I will be checking regularly in order to ensure all questions are answered. We love this game and hate how closed off it is due to Xbox's limitations. I am very tech oriented and will be maintaining the server hosting it with 25 upload and 125 download as well as ensuring that the NAT is open and all possible xbone ports are forwarded for its static IP to ensure connectivity. The server will be restarted every 24 hours as that is when servers have been having issues after running for so long. We look forward to your questions as well as your help starting up a crowdfunded player dedicated 24/7 server. Keep Surviving. -Jake GoFundMe Link: www.gofundme.com/bph4n6ks

My Gamertag is MrRetrospective if you have any questions or want to talk to me you can reach me here.

Archived