Community Crunch 62, ARK Digest 40 & NVIDIA Ansel Photography Results!

Jatheish

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I feel the same way, I hope this means griffin's confirmed

I didn't look at the answer for very long so I couldnt really tell you if there was any underlying messages. I'll a look though.

But I also hope they are confirmed. My dreams of being a Griffin Knight can finally be fulfilled.

Congratulations to all the (multitude) of winners and runners up.

For that matter, everyone had excellent entries this time around.

As for the question "But what would a Mammoth use its tusks for?" perhaps the answer would be uprooting whole trees to produce huge logs.

It would be interesting as a building material between normal wood and stone, used primarily for large structures and walls.  Just a thought.

Oh, and thanks for looking into making follow commands persistent.  It's one of those nice touches that makes game play so much easier.

Edit: Leono, your Giga vs. Quetz entry is epic!  Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

So...spooky voices are intentionally created by the ARK's technology? That doesn't make them as "spooky" or mysterious then. Unmasking the monster makes the monster less scary. Please don't add any "paranormal" phenomenon to this game unless it's only added to a completely different map than the Island or Center. Regardless of how awesome the Wyverns and Rock Golems are...I'd prefer to be stuck on an island with nothing but Dinosaurs and prehistoric animals than mythical creatures and artificially created poltergeist.

On Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 9:29 PM, DaEndGame said:

I didn't look at the answer for very long so I couldnt really tell you if there was any underlying messages. I'll a look though.

But I also hope they are confirmed. My dreams of being a Griffin Knight can finally be fulfilled.

I looked at the devs answer to my question and I didn't realize that after the link the devs linked it said "how could we not"

So I do believe they are confirmed  (or at least I hope lol)

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:46 AM, CaptainSurgee said:

where can we ask questions? Is there some specific thread?

There is a specific thread its something like "Ark digests questions"

7 hours ago, FalconLover said:

Are you going to update SE, for example a bigger scorp or the new creatures like the tapejara or the megalania?

It was stated during steam that they are planning on continuing to work on SE, not sure if those will be bug fixes or Dinos and items being in. Guess we will see.

• Jatheish pinned and featured this topic
  • Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic