Scorched Earth 24/7 Boosted Server (Starts Tomorrow)

Hey Everyone ive got a 24/7 PvP Scorched Earth Server that you can play on it starts some time tomorrow because i still have some things to do with the server and maybe some twea

the current stats are : 100x XP=you can get to max level Way quicker than normal  

100x Taming=Insta Tame 1 Bite

Food and Water drain is either 0.7 or 0.55

Breeding and Hatching=20x for both i have been tempted to change but we will see how it goes (PS That does mean you need milk for wyverns) i think

No Offline Raiding Has been turned on but a of my friends have told me to turn off msg me ur opinion on that 

And a ton of other major stats but u can wait and find out                                     

Also Please Do Not use Catapults THEY LAG THE SERVER  from what i hear

Since the Server isnt up today i have all the time to add everybody. This GT: ArkRangerPvP  is the server hosting GT and my GT is RangerDroidd just incase he dont add

back msg me  also msg if u need a setting changed on the server or whatever goodbye everyone hope u enjoy my server tomorrow  

Archived