Scorched-earth DLC

Lockdown

I have brought Ark survival evolved and scorched-earth DLC and I don't have a problem buying future DLC. The only problem I have is the character stats! it's way too low, and thats a problem a very big problem.  I believe stats should  be buffed up. Every time I want to upgrade a stat it just gives me two points but I really don't see a change going against dinos and environment chaos. Wildcard I understand Ark is a unfinished game an the people giving you feedback to help Ark grow. But seek this out even if you have to add serves for this.  

The scorched earth DLC is supposed to be Hard. Even with your stats for example: at 30 fortitude it will give you some protection; not complete  protection. I strongly suggest making use of the Adobe buildings as a thermal buffer layer, making use of the desert gear, water veins with the well, the tent is valuable and the http://ark.gamepedia.com/Morellatops

Water is valuable on Scorched earth

My only suggestion would be to use a Mindwipe Tonic before you transfer to the desert, re-distribute your stats to adapt to a different environment. One stat build wont suit all environments as you are probably aware. A couple of our guys had to do this before transferring as the Scorched Earth really is as brutal as you would expect running naked in an arid desert!

Once we set up the basics for living, things have been getting easier.

Archived