Scorched Earth New Weapons

Deadpool00012

In the Scorched Earth trailer, a spear with bones on the end and a new gold sword thingy were featured heavily. Yet there is no engrams for them. I'm guessing that they are artifacts you get from caves, but this is just a guess. If anyone can shed light on this or share their theories, it would be much appreciated.

Seems like a good thread for this... 

I love the boomerang and the whip.

Boomerang is fun to use, cheap and easy to make, and fairly effective for early game knockouts.

The whip collects ground stones. Berries and stuff too. And makes your dinos move, helpful if you've made them follow you into a corner. 

4 minutes ago, RyderQ said:

That seems pretty misleading. So what are the new weapons/items? That's one of the things I'd like to know before I possibly buy the DLC.

Fire arrow plus oil jar equals Pyro fun.. flamethrower if you're none primitive.  Boomerang is pretty easy to make, comes back to you or you can melee with it (breaks eventually), and can knock things out. Whip moves tames, gathers stone/sand/berries/fiber and cactus sap from small cacti. I've also heard the whip can disarm ppl. 

Archived