Dedicated server

Venom80

Hi once again, i am aware that this is a very busy time for the dev's etc so i'll get to the point. I run my own server on XBOX One called "VenomsArk" and it seem's to be having joining issues when loading in the respect of not being able to join. Although i joined once and i started to play again but crashed again roughly 1 min in. Has anyone else been suffering with the same problem? i am in the UK and my internet speed is fine i run off fibre optic. 

6 minutes ago, Venom80 said:

Hi once again, i am aware that this is a very busy time for the dev's etc so i'll get to the point. I run my own server on XBOX One called "VenomsArk" and it seem's to be having joining issues when loading in the respect of not being able to join. Although i joined once and i started to play again but crashed again roughly 1 min in. Has anyone else been suffering with the same problem? i am in the UK and my internet speed is fine i run off fibre optic. 

Is this the first time you've attempted to run an ark server from an Xbox. Or did you have one before the dlc?

Archived