The never ending Story with Server "the Center 625" again no Support from WC

littleDog

This Server is lagging and offline couple times of the day since May. After 3 Months of multiple reporting from many guy that playing at the server they changed the Server to another Hardware. This was working for 1 week. Now since the Update it starts again lagging and crashing. Server was in the last 2 days more down then online. Again no response from Wildcard. We reportet multiple times that the Server have like 100.000 Mosas spawned in the water. So maybe that ceeps him crashing and lagging. 

That server was months ago the fullest Server with all time around 70+ players and at weekends you need to wait like 10-20 minutes to join the server because it was full. And now? We are in good times 30 people. How can we get more people then this server is so broken and Wildcard istn able to fix it since Months? 

They have nice ideas, could make nice maps, dinos and content. But in things performance (client side so often ram overloading after flying around because its all loading and not clearing after you leave the area) server still laggy and crashing Wildcard defnatly need to improve himself or they will lose a lot of players in the End and it will be a dead game in the End like Rust. 

So Wildcard are you able to fix the Server now or not? And then will you stop set youre priority to new content and first make the game stable and fine. P.s The Center Map is by the way builded crappy. There are to many glitches and there is to much loading that you cant see and totally destroy the performance.

Thats alright I play(ed) on official server 569 in which they allowed a DDOS attack to last for weeks before doing anything about it.  It completely killed the server and now it lags like crazy with anymore than 10 people on after they moved it to nitrado host.  I put in a ticket and they told me submit it through server down report.  I did that and never received a response.

Archived