Is there a way of getting a refund??

kraxxus101

Right i know alot of you are complaining about an expansion pack being sold when it appears none of the money given so far has been used to finish the game and make gameplay improvements .. However thats not why i mad .. I bought the expansion with the hopes of a fresh start.. An equal playing field so to speak.. I mean.. Its a fresh playing experience.... Isnt it??? 

I'll answer for you.. NO ... Its Not... Its quite the opposite infact despite many of the few scorched earth servers not working 80 percent of the time.. Each and EVERY single one is filled with level 90 plus players spreading incureable swamp aids everywhere and slaughtering everybody they see.. All the alpha tribes from standard island servers are transferring their entire tribe over to the new servers and becoming instant alphas of the new scorched earth servers ..  It doesnt feel fresh anymore.. If i wanted the game to be exactly the same just look slightly different with a few new weird looking monsters and dinos.. I would have chewed a crap load of magic mushrooms and stayed on my island server.. Which is larger and has more content anyway .. To add insult to injury after seeing that it was a fruitless task trying to start fresh and not catch swamp aids i decided to transfer my leve 80 character to scorched earth.. But guess what .. All my engrams and engram points dissapeared so i was now a level 80 with the equipment of a level 1.. Just taking 80 times as long to level up.. Can you imagine being level 80 and trying to level up by punching trees and picking berries? .. My guys hands would be more red raw than bill cosbys after a slumber party... But does it end there i hear you ask.. No it does not.. Funnily enough the bookmarks arent working so in my excitement to get going and not realising they werent working.. I failed to note the server number and lost the level 80 account anyway.. All in all guys.. Do not buy the expansion .. It really is not worth your money until serious changes have been made.

6 minutes ago, kraxxus101 said:

To add insult to injury after seeing that it was a fruitless task trying to start fresh and not catch swamp aids i decided to transfer my leve 80 character to scorched earth.. But guess what .. All my engrams and engram points dissapeared so i was now a level 80 with the equipment of a level 1

Die. Your engrams will come back, its buggy yes. Its an extremely hard map, it isnt something you can play alone really. As for losing the server number maybe a ticket might help. Hopefully they can track where an account has been. But if it was me I wouldnt want to lose my survivor, I would log into every server until it loaded mine. As long as you know whether you were on pvp or pve it wouldnt really take terribly long. 

Well I understand that people are unhappy, I am unhappy as well but I just dont see the need to spew poison from my keyboard when someone has a genuine problem that I can help fix. Its a game. People make promises all the time that they dont follow through on. Its a choice to keep playing or go play something else. Calling people liars isnt going to make them fix it any faster. 

1 hour ago, mndfreeze said:

Can't  you just go to the server list and choose from the drop down "show my survivors" or whatever it is, so it only shows servers you are on with a character?

Where can i find this ? I am on xbox one so hopefully it is an option there too ? Ps it seems they have now stopped people downloading characters onto the maps but its a little too late now unfortunately.. This may be an unpopular opinion but what they need to do is issue a 24 hour warning before restarting the servers and give people the option to remove their high level players from the server.

On the PC version when you initial load the game up, and click "Join Game" it takes you to a server list that starts refreshing where it shows all the servers, the number of players on them, ping times, etc.  On the bottom left there is a drop down box where you can pick 'official' 'unofficial' 'my survivors' and another few options I cant remember.  If  you change it to my survivors it will show you only servers you have connected to and have made characters on. This should help you find the server you joined but didnt remember the number for.

I would think xbox has the same or something similiar, but I cant say since I'm a PC player.

Archived