Things not in the patch notes 246.0 or 246.1 or mentioned

zeymere

It seems the material costs for the stone behemoth gate and the metal behemoth gate have been upped.  I am not sure what else has been changed but I found this out and didn't realize it because it wasn't in the notes or even mentioned it may happen...again.   Also dinos now drop bags when you kill them if not auto looted.

So I would like to politely ask if we could get a list of the changes like a patch note.  If not can the masses help out with some changes they have noticed.

I will Start

1) Material cost for the Stone Behemoth gate upped

2) Material cost for the Metal Behemoth gate upped

3) Creatures now drop loot if killed and not auto-looted

Crouching on foundations (maybe ceilings too) in SE causes you to glitch into them, you need to cheat fly or walk toward foundation-less, ceiling-less ground.

Gigas now also collect wood & thatch due to a bug (still on xbox, but thought it was worth mentioning).

For unofficials & admin command users the following is now in place

Bosses can only be spawned in on their respective maps - I.E no big Dragon on Center or SE map. If it dosen't have a portal on the map you're on, it ain't spawning in.

Forcetaming Wyverns has a chance to crash your game. Alpha Wyverns that are force-tamed persist beyond closing the game & reopening it, making it the 1st ever persistant Alpha tame.

Confirmed gate frame material requirements increased.

Water volumes have been adjusted somehow... probably a result of the texture work, but it does seem to be slightly higher than before, I see less things floating above the surface.

Pelagornis had some adjustments to it's swimming model. Rather than just float on top it can now angle downwards, kind of like it is still flying when floating. It appears to have lost it's bonus damage vs. fish...? It used to eat up to 2.0 size coels in one bite, now it's having trouble with 1.4's flying away.

My friend's private server is stuck on day 1, it also disconnected ownership of all structures, wiped all tames, emptied all inventories, and cleared all pins.... Quite a mess... Even switched it from pve to pvpve, but without the ability to damage all the ownerless buildings...

Night is darker than I remember it, probably the lighting change.

Berries provide very little water content, it went from 1 food/water each to 1 food/0.1? water and the water regen is very slow...

I noticed my rex had gotten a HP buff today. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

5 hours ago, zeymere said:

Thanks for all the input.  I wonder if the berry change was to provide a harsher experience for Scorched earth?  Also, I am getting back into playing the after about a 6 month hiatus,  when did it happen that they started skipping things?  Has it been status quo or just missed this time around?

It's been happening for a while. I don't know if it has happened during the entire year I've played, but they always seem to miss adding some of the stuff that's been changed in the patch notes.

Archived