Spawn Wyvern Eggs?

momeymakernj

The code to spawn in these items would be...

Fire Wyvern

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire'" 1 0 0

Lightning Wyvern

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning'" 1 0 0

Poison Wyvern

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison'" 1 0 0

However, I tested these earlier and they will all hatch at level 1 if you do not have the DLC, I do not know what happens in the DLC because I have not bothered to buy it, I am waiting to see what WC has to say regarding all of the controversy over their actions with this update.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, momeymakernj said:

Pls someone help I've been trying to find a way to do this all day. I want to start a game with a Wyvern egg so I can raise it and it could be my companion as I progress and survive but I can't find out how to spawn a Wyvern egg. Pls help.

Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison'

When I 

14 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning'
Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison'

When I drop it, it disappears. Did I do something wrong?

7 hours ago, momeymakernj said:

When I 

When I drop it, it disappears. Did I do something wrong?

no its a bug just spawn a few of them and look up a little when you toss it then it will show up and work.

im curently timing them on how long they take to grow with a 60x growth rate so it will get a ball park on growth time and they only eat milk no meat i tested it already. also the milk gives them a lot of food but it is hard to get being i only found it when i KOed a Female wyvern (its how i found out the hard way that you cant taim them) or killed an Alpha wyvern

3 hours ago, DeathLord said:

no its a bug just spawn a few of them and look up a little when you toss it then it will show up and work.

im curently timing them on how long they take to grow with a 60x growth rate so it will get a ball park on growth time and they only eat milk no meat i tested it already. also the milk gives them a lot of food but it is hard to get being i only found it when i KOed a Female wyvern (its how i found out the hard way that you cant taim them) or killed an Alpha wyvern

Have u tried spawning them yourself?

13 hours ago, momeymakernj said:

yes i know how to spawn them but i like to know where to get it so i can do it on an official PvP server and hatch them to move it to our main server we play on with all our goodies ........... you know bread dinos and full base defense as well as generators that dont take damage for using and a place we dont need the broken wind turbines that seem to never make power unless you got 80%+ wind

On 3.9.2016 at 9:52 AM, DeathLord said:

does not work for me... all wyvern eggs have no health and disappears when i drop them. i used other eggs and they work but the babys all where level 1

On 9/6/2016 at 10:31 AM, mod431 said:

does not work for me... all wyvern eggs have no health and disappears when i drop them. i used other eggs and they work but the babys all where level 1

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire'" 1 100 0

This command worked for me. The egg appeared to have no health but when dropped in my air conditioner (12 units) room it was alive and able to hatch a lvl 1 wyvern.

Manual way to get custom level wyvern with imprinting bonus:

1: Cheat playersonly

2: Spawn in the specified level (for me, I lost a 272 fire wyvern egg so forcetaming it would make it a 408. I wanted a 272 so I worked it out to be 181-182) so...

cheat spawndino "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Wyvern/Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire.Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire'" 1 1 1 182

3: cheat SetBabyAge 0 (this makes the wyvern a baby. You can set 0 from anywhere to 0-1 for the baby age, but I just wanted a replacement hatchling so I went with 0)

4: cheat playersonly

5: unclaim the wyvern

6: claim the wyvern (you will see that it is being raised by you now)

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 1:17 AM, MrSnowmobiling said:

Manual way to get custom level wyvern with imprinting bonus:

1: Cheat playersonly

2: Spawn in the specified level (for me, I lost a 272 fire wyvern egg so forcetaming it would make it a 408. I wanted a 272 so I worked it out to be 181-182) so...

cheat spawndino "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Wyvern/Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire.Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire'" 1 1 1 182

3: cheat SetBabyAge 0 (this makes the wyvern a baby. You can set 0 from anywhere to 0-1 for the baby age, but I just wanted a replacement hatchling so I went with 0)

4: cheat playersonly

5: unclaim the wyvern

6: claim the wyvern (you will see that it is being raised by you now)

Hope this helps

Hi sorry im not understanding i have to spawn in the level wyvern i want, claim it then i do what exaclty to have it have the imprinting bonus?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2016 at 3:22 AM, vonholtz said:

LoL am I the only person who wants to do this the old fashioned way. I have spent day finding and taming a high level Argy. And even more time training it. To get it speed up over 200% so i can go and get eggs. I find that to be the most fun part of the game. But to each there own.

No, its how i like to do it too, guess some people just like to fast track lol but can see what the OP is trying to do

On 9/3/2016 at 7:09 AM, momeymakernj said:

It's only fun if one does it the hard way. Steal an egg, hatch it in high heatstroke environment, knock out female wyverns to steal their milk.

So, you are not attacked; Cheat Enemyinvisible True. Use False to restore.

Otherwise, for my story, I needed My Avatar. He was cheated in, then custom colored to all gray. That was the only way to get what I wanted for my single player game.

Since an Ice Wyvern is not in the game, I used a recolored fire one.

qkEYnrc.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 10/17/2016 at 10:44 PM, rpicardi1 said:

It's only fun if one does it the hard way. Steal an egg, hatch it in high heatstroke environment, knock out female wyverns to steal their milk.

So, you are not attacked; Cheat Enemyinvisible True. Use False to restore.

Otherwise, for my story, I needed My Avatar. He was cheated in, then custom colored to all gray. That was the only way to get what I wanted for my single player game.

Since an Ice Wyvern is not in the game, I used a recolored fire one.

qkEYnrc.jpg

Does it breathe blue fire? How did you custom color it?

12 hours ago, GaymerTrav said:

Does it breathe blue fire? How did you custom color it?

No control on the fire at present. You use the admin command SetTargetDinoColor x y where x is a valid color region and y is a valid color number. Look it up in the WIKI for what color and regions are valid for the dino you want to remap color on.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe its a bit late now but google command to spawn baby egg, make sure you are in a hot environment if you're not build wide circles of standing torches and drop the egg inside it, incubate it and spawn wyvern milk. 

I started doing it the old fashioned way  and it is more fun. But some people like doing it the easy way.

Apparently alpha wyverns lay eggs, so the highest egg that can be legitly took is a lvl 190 from an alpha.  I dont no exactly wat lvl an alpha maxes at so it could b like a 170 alpha lays a 190 standard egg.  I do no forced spawned alphas at lvl 190 will NOT lay eggs since i spent yesterday trying it with about 100 lvl190 alphas.  And from wat i gather alphas, tho all fire, will lay any of the 3 types.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On December 17, 2017 at 7:18 PM, MasterMinder7 said:

What's the id for a fertilized giga egg?

Dnt do it all spawned eggs hav 1hp and will disappear instantly.  Even if u drop it in an incubation location and it hatches ull get a crappy lvl 1 and any wyvern below lets say 80 is pretty bad bcus of low stamina.

On March 28, 2017 at 12:10 AM, subysti13 said:

whats the best wyvern egg

Da 1 cappable of dealing the most dmg on most things is a lightning wyvern.  If ur pvping the poison breath hurts riders so poison vry good r killing mounted players.  For manticore or high hlth pvp dinos the fires burning effect is % based on the target.  For single player id go 4 lightning also bcus it has a longer range then fire.

As 4 wat iv said b4, alphas do not lay eggs.  U just hav to get lucky with high lvl wyverns spawning in the cave.

Archived