Scorched Earth: Silver linings

DeweyDecimal

The update came out on time. 

They said September first, and they hit the target. 

Yeah, it broke player dedicated again. 

Yeah, things we were expecting weren't included. 

Yeah, we got a DLC before official release (on schedule had release not been moved back) 

You guys have a lot of complaints, I just wanted to point out that the update was on time. 

26 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

The update came out on time. 

They said September first, and they hit the target. 

Yeah, it broke player dedicated again. 

Yeah, things we were expecting weren't included. 

Yeah, we got a DLC before official release (on schedule had release not been moved back) 

You guys have a lot of complaints, I just wanted to point out that the update was on time. 

Dewey, I commend you for your positive attitude and your willingness to share it. It actually helped me a little bit. But it is sad that after 14 months this is worthy of a gold star.

2 hours ago, avrilyte said:

Dewey, I commend you for your positive attitude and your willingness to share it. It actually helped me a little bit. But it is sad that after 14 months this is worthy of a gold star.

Thanks. 

Life is too short to be unhappy.

Always looking for the silver lining in the clouds.

Also, we do get a whole new map, new tree of creatures, and a bagful of new items and materials.

The community may not be happy about how they're getting it, but they're getting it. 

I decided to spring for the expansion today. I wanted to hold out, but curiosity makes me weak

Archived