Are All Jerboa (and water and oil jug bugs) Only lvl 1?

Iirly

I've seen a lot of the adorable jerboas and the incredibly useful oil and water jug bugs. I have how ever never seen either above level 1.  Is this a bug?  All the other animals are of varying levels between 1 and 150, but these little guys are all level 1 no matter where I see them.  Is that the only level they come in? Are they higher levels in the more difficult areas?  

I'm thinking that they've kept jerboas at level 1 so that early survivors can easily tame one, due to their importance of being an early-warning system & food source.  If you were to increase the base level on them, it would be very difficult for a beginner to knock one out, rather than the single boomerang attack.

I don't think it would be very hard to knock out a 150 Jerboa. Dodos are early game food source and i've seen them at max level, Heck I even have a pair.  The jugbug i can understand.  Guess we're going to have a to have a breeding program on my server, Some people collect 150s so there are going to be a LOT of Jerbs about. 

Archived