WC Staff Aiding Their Friends Tribes

Inigo

So, long story short, a tribe from Center Map 580 that goes by the name of No No No, has a personal buddy who has the wildcard tag, who has deleted entire tribes off that server for "Box Quetzels" while simultaneously allowing the tribe they are in to still use them. I wasnt involved with any of the tribe fighting between them or the tribe(s) that got deleted, but I got to see it happen. Then we saw No No No riding around on broodmothers, and the gigantopithicus's. Cuz that's normal in an official server.

Now First day on Scorched Earth 731, we happened to see the "No No No" tribe playing there as well, with a WildCard member in their tribe from the get go, who was talking in global in the First hour playing. Now I was out gathering again after getting ate by some critters, and some guy knocks me out from behind and infects me with the leach virus. Must have brought it over from another server and it transferred with him. So I decided to have some fun with it. And I infected like 7 people when I ran into the No No No guys and infected 5 of them before they killed me.

So I went back and was messing with people over by the Red Obi again and there they are, except all the guys I had infected previously are uninfected, so I start reinfecting them again. And they manage to knock me out, and one of them quite literally says, "Go get the antidotes", so after a minute of hearing them all drinking, one is put in my inventory and force fed to me. So I ask, "Where the hell did you get an antidote from since you cant make it on this server"

Someone says, "Dont worry about it" and then I get killed.

So it concerns me, after seeing what we saw on Centermap 580, and now on Scorched Earth 731 in the first few hours, that these guys have items already they shouldnt be able to have, because there is a WC staff member in their tribe hooking them up. Real professional WildCard.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756416189

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756416218

20160901174654_1.jpg

• Jerryn locked this topic
  • Wildcard Community

Hey guys, just wanted to clear up a bit of misunderstanding and provide come clarification in regards to this issue. Yes, wc_jarvis was in this server and in the tribe. I also was in the tribe and present with him and some of the tribe members as well. We were working on an issue that was presented with the 246.0 update and trying to reproduce and find the cause for the issue. While doing so, we were unable to resolve the issue due to players being trolled with swamp fever and continuously infecting all the tribe members.

On occasion staff members will join official servers and join into player tribes to help resolve issues or to help find the cause of issues and in situations such as this, we have to interrupt some gameplay aspects to be able to do our job as developers. With that said, there was no form of admin abuse to be had and the screenshots provided don't tell the entire story. We do appreciate the concern about suspected admin abuse but that is simply not the case. Thank you for taking the time to inform us and please do not hesitate to do so in the future if you or anyone find what is believed to be admin abuse, although it would be much preferable to either submit a ticket or email info@studiowildcard.com.

Archived