Sign in to follow this  
leftyapper

after update dedicatated server wont start

Same here. Don't expect help though. You won't get it anywhere around here from anyone on staff  

I  will offer you all the help you can get. This has happen to my dedicated 4 times. It's needed a complete wipe to function again. It's not fixable.  They even ditched the backup server option because they said this wouldn't happen again. Both my island and center servers are dead. 

6 minutes ago, ExEMalice said:

Yeah same here. Loading the center or island on player dedicated server crashes to home screen. Reset everything... No go. Downloaded the scorched earth.. Hard reset the Xbox one... Player dedicated server still will not load.. Kicks back to Xbox one home screen.

You can't load the Island either? I'm at least able to load that one

Tried running Scorched Earth last night and that came up without an issue. Tried The Center again this morning... still crashing to dashboard. Update apparently hasn't been approved yet. So much for that 5 day weekend of playing Ark... a full day wasted of not being able to make any progress on The Center.

I love how I get home from work, excited to play on the center, hop on... Have full load but then dashboarded only to find out that me trying to start my server just erased everything I was excited to get to. This is my 5th server wipe and all of them have been someone else's fault. This is extremely frustrating.

This problem is happening again. My Private dedicated server keeps crashing to the dashboard before the server even loads up. It will start to load "ValcanoEntrance" then the game will completely crash back to the dashboard.

Started having this problem after that 198mb update that happened yesterday.

Edit: Seems to me Wild Card has been so consumed getting these rentable servers working they kind a threw players who have hosted their own dedicated servers for months now kicking their issues to the back of the line.

If this issue doesn't get fixed soon,  I might just forget about buying their Aberration DLC and uninstall this game. I bought Scorched Earth and bought the game again for my other xbox + the DLC just to help support Wild Card and their game.

Edited by colourwheel
updating post