v246 and Volcano Structures

arathein

I have put in a ticket to support already, but has anyone else's server had all the structures at the volcano get removed by this update?

All the established tribes on my server had structures on the rim of the volcano as to not block the spawns, before the build block was put in.  We have since been using them just fine as recently as last night, but with the 246 update every building up there is gone including any storage we had.

This is very disappointing.  We (frequent tribes on the servers) had a forge unlocked for people who didn't have a spot, and another forge pinned so that others could still mine the volc and forge the stuff in indy forges even if they didn't have a plot up here before the build block.  Now the entire server has nothing and my tribe particularly is out a lot of resources that we had up here in storage.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I had my main base just above the non-construction line on the side of the volcano (built before it became a non-construction zone). Had thousands of mats stocked in there with all my high-tier blueprints, all my gear, thousands of kibbles and stuff. All gone now

Been watching all notes from upcoming updates closely to see if I had to move my stuff or not, never seen anything mentioned on the subject.

I'm disgusted, lost everything in an instant... Even the event skins and stuff...

Gonna keep playing, but gonna let it sink in for a while, really disgusted about this they should've given us a warning or something

I think this will trigger me to rage quit, after 2k hours of playing, they finally did it. I already put in a ticket, but you can imagine the number of hours put into trying to get the right blueprints... thanks for the kick in the nuts wildcard, at least do it from the front. you know... not from the back... so I can see it coming.

@Maedean Shepard @Dam Son  Very important note: They removed the build restriction on those important resource areas to give us out buildings back.  So if you don't want people building in the middle of the volc thus removing all the nodes, get the perimeter pillared and a couple in the middle away from the node spawn.  Protect those resources!  

7 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

I dont think WC will roll back whole server for me. I remember when they nerf base timer and many people lost their base. That time they address, not going to roll back but it is very sad.

Hi GEonWAR, they rolled back the "The Island" servers so yours should have been part of that.

On 2-9-2016 at 5:02 PM, arathein said:

@Maedean Shepard @Dam Son  Very important note: They removed the build restriction on those important resource areas to give us out buildings back.  So if you don't want people building in the middle of the volc thus removing all the nodes, get the perimeter pillared and a couple in the middle away from the node spawn.  Protect those resources!  

First thing I did right after the rollback was pillaring the whole inside and border of the volcano, there's a tribe that likes to annoy people on the server, not taking my chances

5 hours ago, Maedean Shepard said:

First thing I did right after the rollback was pillaring the whole inside and border of the volcano, there's a tribe that likes to annoy people on the server, not taking my chances

@Maedean ShepardJust FYI It looks like pillars by themselves are blocking resource spawns so use carefully.  It has been reported on a forum topic here (

and I have put in a support ticket about it.

Archived