Scorched earth creatures transfer to different map??

OGCookies

13 minutes ago, OGCookies said:

Is this confirmed that people will be able to bring dragon and such into the center map to compete against people who chose not to or cant afford the new DLC?

Yes, they confirmed it in the stream (I haven't seen the aforementioned notes), unfortunately. It's a huge shame. I would even have liked the new patch if it weren't for all the mythical creatures (in addition to it offsetting the balance between people with and without the expansion) :' (

My apologies i have found it 

Scorched Earth utilizes a new feature called The Gateway, a cross-server ARK transfer. Survivors who manage to survive the harsh arid conditions can travel back and forth from the Scorched Earth map to the ARK: Survival Evolved main game, taking with them newly collected tools, weapons, and their newly tamed creatures to impress their friends and dazzle their cotants.

After seeing this and even though i will be purchasing the DLC this is a bit harsh for people who are not able to obtain this DLC for whatever reason.

I understand that you most likely need more money as you have been developing a game for a year and a half almost so it is obviously costly especially when adding great content all the time but to make it unfair to the rest of everyone else is just wrong

"But what I would say to them is that this expansion pack represents much more closely the final look and feel and polish of the game. We've been working on it for a long time. We always planned to release it close to the launch of the game, "

why not concentrate those efforts on the main Game then, i dont get it, are they out of money`?, id rather donate than have the maingame be delayed even more because there is no more money.

20 hours ago, OGCookies said:

Is this confirmed that people will be able to bring dragon and such into the center map to compete against people who chose not to or cant afford the new DLC?

if you see this take a look at this link go down the page it has a lot of info on the subject you want http://www.polygon.com/features/2016/9/1/12719278/ark-survival-evolved-scorched-earth-dlc

Archived