ARK: Scorched Earth Expansion Pack!

Jatheish

HEY now we know what they have been doing all this time instead of improving the main game! isn't that just great?  gonna totally go spend an extra 20 raptoring dollars on a game that isn't anywhere near finished yet. on the bright side, Looks better then their ACTUAL game. Good on you wildcard. bet you wont make your base game look this good, no, Because that would mean people wouldn't have as much of incentive to buy your DLC! smart move!

honestly I'm so done with this game now. Like raptor this poop man.

Im honestly about to call xbox and refund the expansion and the game then rebuy it while its cheaper! lol in my opinion the games not worth what we pay for it now. And who wouldn't you get 1 refund a year through Microsoft then you can turn around and but the game for half the price it was originally. lol! Maybe if enought players did this they'd lose enough money that they would release more Primitive Plus servers??? Keep in mind I wouldnt be re buying the expansion.... to many lvl 98's got glitched in so its ruined and pointless now.

Edited by ROYALXxScorpion

This saddens me...such disrespect towards a customer base that took you at your word Windcad.  Greed can be a horrible thing....I didn't know about the 1 refund thing at XBL.....I am going to try and find out if wild card suffers the loss if i refund......if it is true I will be using it and removing your game from my system.

Shame on the decision makers.....you have harmed a process that was based on faith....and thus impacted other companies as well by your greed....

Peace

4 hours ago, RipWinkle said:

This saddens me...such disrespect towards a customer base that took you at your word Windcad.  Greed can be a horrible thing....I didn't know about the 1 refund thing at XBL.....I am going to try and find out if wild card suffers the loss if i refund......if it is true I will be using it and removing your game from my system.

Shame on the decision makers.....you have harmed a process that was based on faith....and thus impacted other companies as well by your greed....

Peace

Nah , I'm just gonna do what this guy says , You're not worth the effort of anything else. Though I'm not rebuying .

Edited by kyleslev

20 minutes ago, RipWinkle said:

Peace

Rip,

They do get penalized... I only know this as my Brother In Law works for Microsoft. Its not just us angry its other game developing companies as well. its completely lunatic to release a paid DLC in a game thats not even complete and so buggy as it is..

Though I am wondering something , At what point did @Jat Fall to the demons on greed ? Did you Not have enough money to finish the, oh wait , you could have put all this effort you put into PAID DLC, INTO THE CORE GAME EVERYONE ALREADY PAID FOR, But then that would mean you would have to finish something first. FINISH the core game , Or don't .

I Mean it is in game preview. so once everyone has their slice of the purse at the end of the day.

Hmmm On Wall Street This would be called a boiler room . We Got SOLD on the ideas and FALSE HOPES OF A CORE GAME EVER BEING FINISHED, You have NO PLANS of ever finishing it do you ? IT IS PRIM PLUS , AND THE FINISHING ROD IS NOT EVEN IN THE GAME !!!!

A STICK WITH SOME STRING ON IT .. Hmmm Must be tek tier right ??? FFS SMMFH .

You are just going to walk away leaving a shell of a game that is broken and mangled .

I Hope you make enough to go away from this for good. Since you'll need A LOT of work to Ever sell a snake oil game to players again.

We know your face, we know your work . Get a Front man , a face we haven't seen before , it will not matter. We will never forget the day You put off a CORE UPDATE to peddle out a cashcow dlc. Though this time at least you milked the pc crowd with the console this time.

Oh , And I already Took screen caps and recordings of the fact YOU WAS TO LAZY TO EVEN CHANGE THE WORDING ON THE ENGRAM DISCRIPTIONS. " A Well " , " THIS STONE TAP " ... PRICE LESS !

I Bet you wish Sony had Given you access to their players too don't ya.

Edited by kyleslev

17 minutes ago, ROYALXxScorpion said:

Rip,

They do get penalized... I only know this as my Brother In Law works for Microsoft. Its not just us angry its other game developing companies as well. its completely lunatic to release a paid DLC in a game thats not even complete and so buggy as it is..

Tyvm....I appreciate the information.

Peace

19 minutes ago, kyleslev said:

Though I am wondering something , At what point did @Jat Fall to the demons on greed ? Did you Not have enough money to finish the, oh wait , you could have put all this effort you put into PAID DLC, INTO THE CORE GAME EVERYONE ALREADY PAID FOR, But then that would mean you would have to finish something first. FINISH the core game , Or don't .

I Mean it is in game preview. so once everyone has their slice of the purse at the end of the day.

Hmmm On Wall Street This would be called a boiler room . We Got SOLD on the ideas and FALSE HOPES OF A CORE GAME EVER BEING FINISHED, You have NO PLANS of ever finishing it do you ? IT IS PRIM PLUS , AND THE FINISHING ROD IS NOT EVEN IN THE GAME !!!!

A STICK WITH SOME STRING ON IT .. Hmmm Must be tek tier right ??? FFS SMMFH .

You are just going to walk away leaving a shell of a game that is broken and mangled .

I Hope you make enough to go away from this for good. Since you'll need A LOT of work to Ever sell a snake oil game to players again.

We know your face, we know your work . Get a Front man , a face we haven't seen before , it will not matter. We will never forget the day You put off a CORE UPDATE to peddle out a cashcow dlc. Though this time at least you milked the pc crowd with the console this time.

Oh , And I already Took screen caps and recordings of the fact YOU WAS TO LAZY TO EVEN CHANGE THE WORDING ON THE ENGRAM DISCRIPTIONS. " A Well " , " THIS STONE TAP " ... PRICE LESS !

I Bet you wish Sony had Given you access to their players too don't ya.

This quote is absolutely priceless! I must meet you Sir! Lol add me on kik SOTFArkBirdy  

14 hours ago, GravitronX said:

Different states have different tax rates where I am in Canada se is actually around 30$ 

Canada is not the US.  He is specifically talking the US.

Yes, different states in the US have slightly different sales tax rates.  However, for that to be true, for the state he lives in, that would have to be what, 30%, give or take.

Since the average is about 6%, again, BS is BS.

great dlc   can't get enof .

ark was already awesome but now ,wow .

can't wait for more dlc's

i see alot of childeren crying on the forum over the 20 bug thy have to pay for it , but maybe thy go beter play some outher game ( dest... ) where you can buy 1 complete stupid dance for the same price .

annyhow ; nice wild card ! ark is really a great game .
thx

We play ARK on the Xbox one and it keeps crashing and kicking us back to the Xbox one home screen. It especially does it on the expansion pack or when I am getting a dragon. This is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Now it is not allowing a second player to join on the original part of the game (not the expansion).

What the hell?

Edited by Jessterpenning

So what is wrong with putting down 20 dollars to help out one of your favorite companies? I have spent hundreds of hours in this game and would gladly help them out a bit to continue delivering content to this game. Seriously why would you want the game released yet when they can keep adding in more content and keep it alive!

7 hours ago, symfoni said:

great dlc   can't get enof .

ark was already awesome but now ,wow .

can't wait for more dlc's

i see alot of childeren crying on the forum over the 20 bug thy have to pay for it , but maybe thy go beter play some outher game ( dest... ) where you can buy 1 complete stupid dance for the same price .

annyhow ; nice wild card ! ark is really a great game .
thx

its called LACK OF RESOURCES  TO GET WORK FINISHED ON THE UNFINISHED ALPHA . FINISH THE GAME. THEN DO PAID DLC . SHOW THE CORE GAME THE SAME LOVE. HAD THEY DONE THAT , THIS WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE .

ONE DAY YOU MAY UNDERSTAND