pvp 3/24 Supreme Ark | PVP OR PVE | Kits\Points| Passive Pen | Cross-Ark

Whatzitooya

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ChampionARK said:

Looks like you guys got some good inspiration ;-)

I did, I'm sorry lol. Might change up the colors up a bit as to not make it so obvious. 

As far as the player stats, I doubt I'll ever get very far. With limited time to work on projects I doubt I'll get much farther than what the ArkData Server spits out.

12 hours ago, Whatzitooya said:

I did, I'm sorry lol. Might change up the colors up a bit as to not make it so obvious. 

As far as the player stats, I doubt I'll ever get very far. With limited time to work on projects I doubt I'll get much farther than what the ArkData Server spits out.

Hi Whatzitooya,

Don't worry, we don't mind as long as its not getting to much of a clone.
We're happy to see some people are willing to take on the competition! Good luck :)

PS: we don't use the ArkData server and i advice you to figure out what it does and do it yourself.

Cheers!

12 hours ago, ChampionARK said:

Hi Whatzitooya,

Don't worry, we don't mind as long as its not getting to much of a clone.
We're happy to see some people are willing to take on the competition! Good luck :)

PS: we don't use the ArkData server and i advice you to figure out what it does and do it yourself.

Cheers!

Thanks. I'll probably end up tweaking the design to be a little more unique for the sake of not overlapping with your site.

I've looked at the nitty gritty code of it and the only thing I need to figure out is how to do time series data for things like online time since I'm doubting it's actually stored in the .arkprofile files.

Archived