Mysterious Mysteries Unravelled!

Jatheish

17 hours ago, GospodVorona said:

Its probably not dragons, but if you look closely each egg has the the same main colors as the bosses.

Green is broodmother, blue is mega, and the black might be the dragon.

And in tyhe DevKit I have seen the model of the dragon egg. Its exactly the same. In the SmallDragons mod the egg is this but painted different. Im completly sura that is the Dragon egg

Anyone noticed the topic picture seems to have changed! The middle egg looks like it's hatching and the right egg has gone the same colour as the middle egg, I'm sure they were not like that earlier. Can't wait..... Just checked previous topic pic and it's definitely changing as the counter goes down, come on be a dragon that would be awesome 

15 minutes ago, Grognak said:

Imagine this:

You defeat the boss, and then get an egg to hatch of that boss. 

But It's still a temporary tame.

This is what I'm thinking myself.

Also, has anyelse noticed that the nest its in kinda resembles the inside of a creatures mouth.  Theres the teeth down the bottom made up of those feathers or stones and the top teeth are made of the top of the crevice that the eggs are in.

4 hours ago, WelshNinja09 said:

Anyone noticed the topic picture seems to have changed! The middle egg looks like it's hatching and the right egg has gone the same colour as the middle egg, I'm sure they were not like that earlier. Can't wait..... Just checked previous topic pic and it's definitely changing as the counter goes down, come on be a dragon that would be awesome 

Yeah i noticed it too, i'm thinking the same. That the egg will slowly hatch as it counts down, by hatching I mean the picture will change to one with more of it hatched,

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, WelshNinja09 said:

The right egg is still the same green colour it was before, it's not changed to the match the middle one.

21 minutes ago, Mayai said:

Just found a video on youtube a potential leak perhaps, looks too good to be fake, not going to post it here for spoilers, but easy to find if you look. I hope it real because it looks friggin epic, like a whole new game. If its not real WC need to employ them

Can you pm me the link?