Mysterious Mysteries Unravelled!

Jatheish

21 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Looking forward to it on Thursday! Can't wait!

My family is as well GP!  I will give you what my house hold is guessing. We beleive the big friend will be a Quetz ride to go with the rex statue. as far at the other reveal i bet all the mysterious mysteries Assets have been added to the core game with a new Ark. Im gonna call it a Bug Vs Dino update. what do you think GP?

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, LordVargar said:

My family is as well GP!  I will give you what my house hold is guessing. We beleive the big friend will be a Quetz ride to go with the rex statue. as far at the other reveal i bet all the mysterious mysteries Assets have been added to the core game with a new Ark. Im gonna call it a Bug Vs Dino update. what do you think GP?

I think the Rex statues "friend" might be a Parasaur. The only reason I say Parasaur is because I know Jen's love for Parasaurs. But it could be any dino really, i'm kinda hoping it's a little rideable Dodo myself lol.

Well i'm pretty sure it gonna be a desert biome where all the mysterious creatures will be, but yeah I think it will be another ARK.

2 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

I think the Rex statues "friend" might be a Parasaur. The only reason I say Parasaur is because I know Jen's love for Parasaurs. But it could be any dino really, i'm kinda hoping it's a little rideable Dodo myself lol.

Well i'm pretty sure it gonna be a desert biome where all the mysterious creatures will be, but yeah I think it will be another ARK.

Do they not even tell you these things? ?

Edited by Surviv0rEv0lved

19 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Ooh new picture hype! Well same picture, just clearer picture!

good video! makes me wish icould still do youtube. In reguards to the statue.. i had a thought 1st i hope Jen gets the Parasaur shes a nice gal that deserves it for all the hard work she does. 2nd wouldnt it be cool if a dodo was made with a saddle the little ones like my son could ride? lol makes me chuckle to think about it ....we need to make that happen.