Mysterious Mysteries Unravelled!

Jatheish

2 hours ago, GulliverFoyle said:

so i don't know if anyone else has this problem but the timer is counting down at double speed while i have the site loaded and resets to the proper time when i reload the page.

Mine too, but the timing is off anyways (or it's not localized).

When it hits zero, it would be 9am BST and not 5 or 6pm as it would've to be. 

8 hours ago, Deadpool00012 said:

Obviously desert biome, and some VERY big creature! I'm gonna be in school but i'll sneak my phone under my shirt! I can't miss this!

Same lol, that or I've got my time conversion wrong and it'll be midnight...

... No matter I'll just stay up and watch.

Now as for the sorching hot gameplay, I personally think it has nothing to do with a desert biome or the scorched earth dlc...

...Said no one ever

1 hour ago, SasquatchJ07 said:

I think it's interesting everyone assumes it is a desert biome cause that picture looks more like a volcanic interior or something to deal with magma to me due to the reddish glow on the rock structures behind it.

Well the devs said the desert biome would not be on the island because there's no room for it, and is rumored to be on a new ark the scorched ark.

beautiful, but the update, realy drop on day 1? I'm sad not so much because there is a delay in releasing the patch but I am sad because they leave the log until the last moment, and shortly after take the log and place the session "litle furter out" !

Please!, start testing today to not have the displeasure to see for example: "breeding phase 3 on {little furter 'out'} section again"

5 hours ago, Jaywall said:

Well the devs said the desert biome would not be on the island because there's no room for it, and is rumored to be on a new ark the scorched ark.

I wanna know where this was said, cuz after seeing the redwoods update to the Center it is easy for the devs to just extend the Island map by adding a smaller desert island to the south. There are already two tiny islands, so why not one that is a lot bigger. The south-west area of the map seems perfect for the desert. I would be beyond disappointed if they had to make a new map just for the new MM creatures and not have them on the others.

I read this that there is a big announcement coming Thursday (regarding the MM) - not the actual content. 

It could be read like: alongside the coming [already announced] update, we are announcing the [upcoming] Mysterious Mysteries Details.

Or  it could be interpreted like: Alongside the [additional MM] content coming on Thursday, we will share [announce] the information about it.

I read it more as the former. We are getting the update as planned and announced, and they will also announce/reveal the soon to come Mysterious Mysteries mystery.