Kinect support for uploading images for tribe flags on XboxOne

WrathRaptor

1 hour ago, WrathRaptor said:

This is actually one thing I'd like to see from this game. The ability to upload images for tribe flags using the Kinect. Players on the xbox one don't have nearly as much freedom at creating content in-game as pc users have. The kinect is the one option that is easily available to xbox one users.

In regards to having personalised tribe flags on xbox. It currently isn't possible on xbox because of rendering issues, the only way personalised painting/free painting (not just paint bucketing predermined areas) is if they were to do some major render optimisations and optimisations in general. As much as it is a much wanted feature, we are limited by this one painful fact that we can't really fix: Its the limited console vs the Unlimited PC. 

Henceforth there were some doushe bag PC players that started the "PC Gaming Master Race" and "Dirty Console Peasants" thing.

Which if you were a alien visiting earth today, would tell you all about how we as a race regarded each other. Then again it would depend if aliens could make it into our lower atmosphere before they could find out such things.

13 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

In regards to having personalised tribe flags on xbox. It currently isn't possible on xbox because of rendering issues, the only way personalised painting/free painting (not just paint bucketing predermined areas) is if they were to do some major render optimisations and optimisations in general. As much as it is a much wanted feature, we are limited by this one painful fact that we can't really fix: Its the limited console vs the Unlimited PC. 

Henceforth there were some doushe bag PC players that started the "PC Gaming Master Race" and "Dirty Console Peasants" thing.

Which if you were a alien visiting earth today, would tell you all about how we as a race regarded each other. Then again it would depend if aliens could make it into our lower atmosphere before they could find out such things.

Far out man......

12 hours ago, Arkaholic said:

hopefully project scorpio sorts all this out for us. The xbox one just isn't powerful enough for this sort of game. The devs all know this an i think its only matter of time before they tell us that this game will be coming to the new xbox next year

Too a degree the xbox isn't powerful enough, but with proper optimisation almost any game can be made playable. Ark Included. The only exception would be extremely heavy games, especially if they aren't properly optimised. In short ark isn't that heavy and it would be heaps faster if they just turned the graphics settings down, which sadly isn't a feature on xbox.

Edited: Could you perhaps enlighten me as to what Project Scorpio is. I haven't heard of it.

15 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

Yeah, I'm speaking in reference to what they advertised what "project natal" was supposed to be. The ability to scan your gear into games like the Tony Hawk's skateboarding game. But, you are quite correct. It would've been nice for the Kinect to have that kind of capability.

As for hate groups. Well, it'd just give me cause to hunt down those feces-eating excretory orifice headgear wearing degenerates and perma-caging them.

1 minute ago, WrathRaptor said:

As for hate groups. Well, it'd just give me cause to hunt down those feces-eating excretory orifice headgear wearing degenerates and perma-caging them.

Yeah well on forums like these, they have to be careful what they say in regards to it. I've seen people get perma banned from reddit for posting the meme for it and a really consolist slur.

Archived