MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

I'm disappointed 

1st Why do all (most) of the giant bugs have to be untameable 

2nd why do they all have to be just a nuisance 

Finally yesterday in the community crunch you made it sound like we we're going to get something truly amazing, like a cool tameable new creature like maybe daeodon or Koolasuchus but instead we got a untameable worm catapillar thing

However I'm not saying people won't like this mysterious mystery because I'm sure people will and I'm happy for those people but I'm just disappointed in this creature, maybe it's just because I'm picky 

The identity of the creature to me is of little importance, I won't wager a guess. I will however... guess that all of these creatures are leading up to what I ultimately (what others have said) will be an either entirely new map, or major major Biome change-up to a Desert-like area. I'll say this, the stuff they're putting in is scary as hell, I wouldn't want to encounter them naked & alone. The mantis, moth, the various giant insects. I'm waiting for 3 more animals to make their way in.

1.) A larger, more dangerous Scorpion. Our current Pulminoscorpius will seem like a puppy-dog compared to the new creepy-crawlies.

2.) A giant rattlesnake. You thought Titanoboas were bad? Wait until this pissed off snake (with genders, taming & breeding capabilities) sinks it's hypodermic fangs into your skin.

3.) A tougher spider. You've seen Araneos at 300+ sure, but they still squash just as easy as their modern day cousins, let's see an armored monster that has a lethal torpor bite & insane jump distance.

All should be tameable, 2 of them should be rideable and they should have really high torpor attacks & require some prettty exotic taming requirements.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I'm disappointed 

1st Why do all (most) of the giant bugs have to be untameable 

2nd why do they all have to be just a nuisance 

Finally yesterday in the community crunch you made it sound like we we're going to get something truly amazing, like a cool tameable new creature like maybe daeodon or Koolasuchus but instead we got a untameable worm catapillar thing

However I'm not saying people won't like this mysterious mystery because I'm sure people will and I'm happy for those people but I'm just disappointed in this creature, maybe it's just because I'm picky 

It's okay to be disappointed. These mysterious mystery dossiers are nice and all, but we are definitely at the "you were allowed to help us shape the game, but now it's time to get super secret!" phase again. It's tough to back to that since we were treated with weekly patches with 1-2 creatures in the beginning.
Currently the next patch with nothing special in it is taking a month to release. 2 creatures and items already present in the game(Obelisks worked just fine) or in mods(hangar doors).
They are of course crunching away at all their little secrets behind the curtain and I hope they're on schedule. Hopefully we'll get something a little more exciting at PAX Prime and not just a couple of dossiers, another image tease or a mod going official. We really don't need more of that when they already got their hands full. Having to support more is just a death sentence for the release date