Spotlight: Procoptodon, and New Years Eve Ball!

Jen

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, PhantomGamer said:

Just so everyone knows, the new year event is only on official servers according to the steam notes.

Edit: Nevermmind, there's a console command to start the event on unofficial servers

on that, i see the command but is there a way to change the duration of the drop, steam says the command starts a 12 hour timer. not that i won't be up still at 2:46 in the morning, but some of the tribies might not be...just curious

Just now, ThzNutz said:

on that, i see the command but is there a way to change the duration of the drop, steam says the command starts a 12 hour timer. not that i won't be up still at 2:46 in the morning, but some of the tribies might not be...just curious

I'm not a dev, so I wouldn't know. Sorry man. I'd love to know the same thing.

Could I clarify because I think there may be a mix up between pm/am. Sitting here as I am in Europe, the post was done on the 31st of December and says today at 12pm. That was about 14 hours ago and I can't see any ball in the sky. Did you mean AM as in midnight EST as in just over an hour and a half UK time. Just sitting here waiting and does the ball take 12 or 24 hours to fall - again, a bit confusing on the AM/PM interpretation.

• Jen featured this topic
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I asked because it was written in the article.

Ok, that's fine, I didn't see it in the article as it must have been removed, therefore I only answered the question you asked. But if you wish to down vote because I answered a question, then that's up to you.

• Jerryn locked this topic