PAX West, Structures Update, Naughty or Nice & Community Crunch 60

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
26 minutes ago, soulstar said:

hi i wanna play primitive plus in my single player but it seems i have a problem i get the resources like clay an stuf but i don't have the build tier to build a lumber hous ore clay stone house pleas help me fix this issue

Hey there, just wanted to check, are you running any Mods on your game? I just ask this because Prim+ doesn't work with Mods, so just checking first if that's the issue.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, soulstar said:

onley a stack mod

That's likely to be your issue. Prim+ doesn't work properly with any mod, regardless of what the mod does. You can easily check if this is the issue by disabling the stack mod and launching the game and see if the issue is resolved.

• lilpanda pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

In the news it is stated that Naughty or Nice will return as a Total Conversion. Does this mean that it will only return for the one event on September 17th or will it be available permanently as a game mode at Survival of the Fittest? Permanently would be awesome!!!

For real guys, Ark Survival of the Fittest with a Battlefield mode, where 2 big teams fight each other and immediate respawn in exchange for team ticket reduction  would be just epic! As the most annoying part in Ark SOTF is that after you have been crafting and battling for 20 to 40 minutes your game might be over and you got killed as this is very frustrating.

But imagine Ark with a BAttlefield mode and rexes and Spinos as tanks and Raptors as little jeeps cruising over the primal battlefield... AMAZING!

Anyway, great work! It's the best game since 10 years or so and is on one level with Btallefield 3 with its 15mio sales copies. I really hope you consider using Ark SOTF's battlefield potential

• lilpanda unfeatured and unpinned this topic