What is the best dino you've BRED?

madfretter

7 minutes ago, Irk said:

Nope, I manage an electrical supplies distribution warehouse. My fiancee is a manager in her field as well. We both work full-time jobs and still managed to become one of the larger tribes on our server as well as imprinting two high level bears last week. We don't have children yet though, so that frees up a lot of our time.

It's amazing what you can do with some free time, a weekend off and an alarm clock. With that said, anything that takes longer than a day or two is out of the question for us.

I actually planned a vacation around imprinting.. and weekends work for the 1 to 2 day maturation tames.. I agree, I work a full time,  have 2 kids plus my gf and her kid.. this game is about learning how to maximize your efficiency and make the most of time spent in game. 

11 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

My best ones right now are:

Spinos level 255

Rexes level 253

Argentavis level 252

I can't tell their stats right now. Will deliver them later when I'm at home.

Forgot to write down the Argent-stats, but here are the other ones:

Rex: Health 8580,1 - Stamina 1974,0 - Oxygen 705,0 - Food 13.500,0 - Weight 860,0 - Melee 355.2 - Torpor 23.684,5

Spino: Health 6160,1 - Stamina 1575,0 - Oxygen 2860,0 - Food 15.340,0 - Weight 595,0 - Melee 308,1 - Torpor 19.210,5

15 hours ago, Kenkillya said:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/490147161366311449/DFD3D38C5314BEC89FD69EEF2661329F407006D0/

I play on a primitive server. This was my best rex before wild level cap went to 150. We have some with better hp and stam now but havent bothered breeding them in yet.

That's a nice looking rex.

What's up with all the cakes?

They can also give you health and stam back. Also you can carry a lot more "waters" with you for a fraction of the weight. This screenshot was taken months ago. I don't remember what I was doing at the time but I'm sure I was in some sort of harsh environment. I normally don't carry those cakes with me. I use mushroom most time because weight and spoilage.

On 10/26/2016 at 0:15 AM, iHEARTyou said:

Everyone with 100% imprinted dinos. Are you unemployed? When was the last time you saw day light? I seriously would love to imprint my dinos to 100% but unfortunately for me I have a full time job to support my wife and 3 kids along with my 2 dogs, a cat, 6 gerbils, 2 geuniea pigs, and a reef aquarium to maintain. My wife also plays WoW so I have to run instances with her and her group of weaboo feminine male friends. I also want to get a better rank on LoL as well. Wish there was more time in the day so I can attempt to 100% imprint my dinos. I'm very envious of you all.  

you just said "i want to have a ferrary but i dont have money". Just it. Answer is simple: you cant imprint 100%. You too busy with another things in life.

Best argent hatched at 277 the other day on the Center map i play on. The stats pre-imprinting were 3504.5 health, 3750 stam, 660 oxy, 10800 food, 616 weight, 525 melee, 100 speed.

67FE62262AAD1FE5D113B65796421A9FD5CBC1A7

Also had a lvl 260 meso monkey born the other day. Its stats with 58% imprinting is 1220.2 health, 450 stam, 765 oxy, 2616.7 food, 162.3 weight, 588.9 melee, and 253.3 speed. lol. Can kill a man with a turd!

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:15 PM, iHEARTyou said:

Everyone with 100% imprinted dinos. Are you unemployed? When was the last time you saw day light? I seriously would love to imprint my dinos to 100% but unfortunately for me I have a full time job to support my wife and 3 kids along with my 2 dogs, a cat, 6 gerbils, 2 geuniea pigs, and a reef aquarium to maintain. My wife also plays WoW so I have to run instances with her and her group of weaboo feminine male friends. I also want to get a better rank on LoL as well. Wish there was more time in the day so I can attempt to 100% imprint my dinos. I'm very envious of you all.  

I have a 65 hour a week job and all the usual responsibilites, but there's always a way around things... especially if you have a second xbox account and don't mind sharing info with another player...

@DomiDarko  LOL it took Forever!!   

We have about 10 ppl that play everyday on my server.  Everyone helped with the rex project.

They all tamed every rex they found 140+ for me.  Everyday for weeks, my egg hatching room looked like this :

F0662852C0953EA6C23A64FAE732026DD50F5113 (1920×1080)

We got stuck at 310.. But then found another rex with 1 stat higher !!!!  But it got killed before I could add it to my breeding stock so we are still at 310 max level.

But it seems it can go higher :)    One day I will look for that rex again.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:15 PM, iHEARTyou said:

If you live with someone that plays, like in my case my wife, you can rotate imprints as long as you don't work at the same time. Got 95% on our wyverns by doing that. Just log on to their computer to do their imprints and they log onto yours to do yours when you are offline.

Archived