What is the best dino you've BRED?

madfretter

I'm curious what monsters everyone has come up with. I've been purifiying breeds for a while and I am on 8th generations of some breeds. My best animals to date are a pair of 205 beavers with stellar stats:

at birth,  only 6% imprinting sadly

Health - 3450.6

stamina - 746.3

oxygen - 1254.0

food - 8914.0

weight - 492.6

melee - 360.2

movement 171.3

Right out of the gate they gathered would insanely

it depends on your server settings.what is your max wild dino level?

I play on official the island server with 120 max wild levels.

best dino I have breed for now are my lvl 232 ankys and there is still could more, have to get better stamina (have just 26 points as for now)

as for beavers - I got a pair of lvl 208 just yesterday. going to get lvl 230+ beavers in next 2-4 weeks.

I don't imprint them too much since they are not my final stage but if it is needed I can post their stats later this evening

Our tribe has always been big breeders, on the island we bred perfect argy's (born level 220+ max stats for island, even found a rare 45 points into melee bird that we bred into the line.. over 12-15 gens) , beavers, ankys and doeds. Few gigas and quetz here and there.  

Now on the center it seems the breeding got a lot more interesting. With the 150 level cap there's so many more variables for stats! They're popping out lvl 300 born ankys and even 250 born bears. One person in our tribe will focus on one animal or dino. The others have a lot more time than me to play, so they've gotten to perfecting their breeds whereas I just breed when I have time  

But alas, the game has lost its charm for most of us , there's only one or two of us online out of 6, and that's rarely to feed dinos or reset timers 

Back before the most recent nerf to Gigas, we successfully raised a female that started off with close to 150% melee damage. Her name was Artemis, we were in a Greek naming phase for our strong dinos & she was the daughter of Cerberus & Athena, both were absolute monsters in their own right. She saw more than a few raids on troublesome tribes.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:51 AM, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

it depends on your server settings.what is your max wild dino level?

I play on official the island server with 120 max wild levels.

best dino I have breed for now are my lvl 232 ankys and there is still could more, have to get better stamina (have just 26 points as for now)

as for beavers - I got a pair of lvl 208 just yesterday. going to get lvl 230+ beavers in next 2-4 weeks.

I don't imprint them too much since they are not my final stage but if it is needed I can post their stats later this evening

I play on an official server... Island...  What are the stats on those 208 beavers?

On 18.08.2016 at 0:43 AM, madfretter said:

stats on those 208 beavers

Lily, lvl 208 beaver:

health 3600.1 (35 points) - my best

stamina 630 (25 points) - can get 756 (32 points)

oxygen 1710 935 points) - my best

food 7000 (25 points)- my best

weight 462 (27 points) - can get 492 (32 points)

damage 248.1 (26 points) - can get 267 (30 points)

rest points are in speed. that's best beaver i have for now. I'm not doing any imprinting until I get all possible best stats on one beaver

7 hours ago, bedsidespider said:

As a breeder I'm pretty excited for the cross server transferring, are you pvp or pve by chance?

I'll have to dig my breed stats up when I get home but my current best is level 222 argents, I play on The Island pvp official

I am on PVE.... And I can't wait to jump servers to breed... Shame we  can't jump from PVE to PVP, my gigas would be alot of fun on a PVP server... They're at least level 155 with 110 melee at birth  I wonder if their inventory clears when they cross and if they stay pregnant when crossing.  Has that info been released yet? Otherwise All of us will need to set up pin coded hatcheries and farm for each other...

I am on PVE.... And I can't wait to jump servers to breed... Shame we  can't jump from PVE to PVP, my gigas would be alot of fun on a PVP server... They're at least level 155 with 110 melee at birth  I wonder if their inventory clears when they cross and if they stay pregnant when crossing.  Has that info been released yet? Otherwise All of us will need to set up pin coded hatcheries and farm for each other...

6A69A4DBC497E34632C5591AD89CD6BE0F9A4AC3

This is one of my baby gigas ^^

B8848FC1578ED7EFD16AADEFB2D89504CDA5F9CC

This is their mother =D

She's not fully imprinted, but she's a wonderful meat farmer. She has also enraged 4 other tame gigas in a raid and slayed them. Since they turn on their own tribe when enraged tame gigas are actually surprisingly easy to kill, it all depends on who has the better saddle and who gets in the first bite.

19 hours ago, bedsidespider said:

6A69A4DBC497E34632C5591AD89CD6BE0F9A4AC3

This is one of my baby gigas ^^

B8848FC1578ED7EFD16AADEFB2D89504CDA5F9CC

This is their mother =D

She's not fully imprinted, but she's a wonderful meat farmer. She has also enraged 4 other tame gigas in a raid and slayed them. Since they turn on their own tribe when enraged tame gigas are actually surprisingly easy to kill, it all depends on who has the better saddle and who gets in the first bite.

Is that an offline game?? those stats are crazy high.

12 minutes ago, madfretter said:

Is that an offline game?? those stats are crazy high.

Ty! and nope, this is an official pvp server ^^

The 165% melee actually came from a level 96 giga too (Asmodea here is the daughter of that giga), we were all pretty shocked when she went down with 225% then got up with 165%.

I'd like to post more of my breeds but that will have to wait as I don't have any pictures of unleveled babies atm except for the baby gigas =\

2 hours ago, bedsidespider said:

Ty! and nope, this is an official pvp server ^^

The 165% melee actually came from a level 96 giga too (Asmodea here is the daughter of that giga), we were all pretty shocked when she went down with 225% then got up with 165%.

I'd like to post more of my breeds but that will have to wait as I don't have any pictures of unleveled babies atm except for the baby gigas =\

is this the center or the island?

On 08/20/2016 at 11:45 AM, brotherhoodofshadow175 said:

Over on 175 we bred like alot of gigas and spinos. and rexs.but we have raised a really good rex with over 22k health and almost 400 MD . pretty decent for a primitive server

That's really nice, do you remember it's base stats? I've been breeding rexes lately for the boss arenas.

• 2 months later...

We recently popped this bear out on an official P+ server. He was born at level 228. After leveling him up a bit, he's sitting at roughly 5k HP and 550-ish melee damage. He's pretty impressive.

10-24-2016_11-04-52_AM.png

We also have a 100% imprinted female with similar stats. She was born at 212. We're hoping to keep the breeding going and eventually have some amazing bears.

If my math is correct currently the highest level anky I can produce will in theory be 254. Not terrible, still tons of room for improvement. Actual highest bred level right now is 233; rng is being stubborn, as always. Can't wait to work in my monster--I have an anky that tamed with 410.3% melee (62 points).

Hoping to end up with some base ~300 animals, currently working on ankys, brontos, and allos. Spinos are the long term dream project, I want to recreate my beautiful Smaug, who was sadly nerfed into oblivion and then lost in a server wipe.

Everyone with 100% imprinted dinos. Are you unemployed? When was the last time you saw day light? I seriously would love to imprint my dinos to 100% but unfortunately for me I have a full time job to support my wife and 3 kids along with my 2 dogs, a cat, 6 gerbils, 2 geuniea pigs, and a reef aquarium to maintain. My wife also plays WoW so I have to run instances with her and her group of weaboo feminine male friends. I also want to get a better rank on LoL as well. Wish there was more time in the day so I can attempt to 100% imprint my dinos. I'm very envious of you all.  

44 minutes ago, Cymas said:

If my math is correct currently the highest level anky I can produce will in theory be 254. Not terrible, still tons of room for improvement. Actual highest bred level right now is 233; rng is being stubborn, as always. Can't wait to work in my monster--I have an anky that tamed with 410.3% melee (62 points).

Hoping to end up with some base ~300 animals, currently working on ankys, brontos, and allos. Spinos are the long term dream project, I want to recreate my beautiful Smaug, who was sadly nerfed into oblivion and then lost in a server wipe.

Ankys and other farming dinos are usually not worth the time to breed to max levels since their melee caps out at 500% for resource gathering. Of course, unless it's for novelty and bragging rights reasons. PVP dinos are the ones you would want to get the best stats possible. 

I play PVE. :) I breed for fun and because I like messing around with the colors. I have no need or desire to be breeding max tier animals I don't care about just for PVP purposes. Honestly, the ankys are a bit of a joke that turned into a project because every single time I go to hunt for something else, I stumble across high level ankys. Started taming them and said what the hey, as long as the game keeps throwing them at me I might as well make something out of them.

ETA: Condescension aside, I play on an unofficial with boosted but not insane rates. Most animals go from egg to adult within a day, and only require a few care windows. It's very easy to set an alarm for 10 minutes before your next imprint and spend 5 minutes logging in and pressing E on an animal.

Honestly right now I'm not bothering to imprint most of my animals. No reason to when I'm just going to immediately breed it to something else to get an even stronger animal.

15 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

Everyone with 100% imprinted dinos. Are you unemployed? When was the last time you saw day light? I seriously would love to imprint my dinos to 100% but unfortunately for me I have a full time job to support my wife and 3 kids along with my 2 dogs, a cat, 6 gerbils, 2 geuniea pigs, and a reef aquarium to maintain. My wife also plays WoW so I have to run instances with her and her group of weaboo feminine male friends. I also want to get a better rank on LoL as well. Wish there was more time in the day so I can attempt to 100% imprint my dinos. I'm very envious of you all.  

No we aren't unemployed, we just choose the right servers (private ones) instead playing on official servers where you need to be unemployed ^^

Edit:  Level 239 is my best Anky.  Mated 2 level 150 perfect tames.   

15 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

Nope, I manage an electrical supplies distribution warehouse. My fiancee is a manager in her field as well. We both work full-time jobs and still managed to become one of the larger tribes on our server as well as imprinting two high level bears last week. We don't have children yet though, so that frees up a lot of our time.

It's amazing what you can do with some free time, a weekend off and an alarm clock. With that said, anything that takes longer than a day or two is out of the question for us.

Archived