Soo its Thursday and no Primative + on XBOX ONE?

HiloBoyS

According to the official post from Ced, the Wildcard Mod Community Manager. (@ComplexMinded) https://twitter.com/ComplexMinded/status/763178081112694784?s=09

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp03pg

(Got link from official ark survivals official twitter account. @survivetheark Currently third tweet down linking to patch status)

Ced states that the new update possibly could be released on Tue night but if not then Wednesday. Why havent any updates been posted since then? 

6 minutes ago, d1nk said:

And as always, pending qa .. so who knows when it's actually here 

People are so impatient 

Ok, you can read what you want into it, but it says Xbox release is pending QA. Nothing about the PC version pending QA, so yes, he is saying Wednesday, and it is Thursday, so it is late.

Now no big deal if this was just the first time it has been said it would be ready, but is not ready. This is maybe the fourth or so, depending on what you count.

This is more than people being just a little impatient, this is people saying what the DILO is going on?

We will probably never know exactly what is delaying this so much (I would call it 2 weeks late at this point), but some process of theirs really went haywire when this DLC was released with large parts of it broken.

I've actually been very patient, this is my first post on this being late, and I've been watching this since it was released as a DLC.

7 minutes ago, wildbill said:

Ok, you can read what you want into it, but it says Xbox release is pending QA. Nothing about the PC version pending QA, so yes, he is saying Wednesday, and it is Thursday, so it is late.

Now no big deal if this was just the first time it has been said it would be ready, but is not ready. This is maybe the fourth or so, depending on what you count.

This is more than people being just a little impatient, this is people saying what the DILO is going on?

We will probably never know exactly what is delaying this so much (I would call it 2 weeks late at this point), but some process of theirs really went haywire when this DLC was released with large parts of it broken.

I've actually been very patient, this is my first post on this being late, and I've been watching this since it was released as a DLC.

I never did say YOU were impatient.. I could go site the whole "alpha game .. ETA = estimated time arrival " etc on you.. but I won't bother. You're allowed to post whatever you like within the rules so I won't stop ya. We see one of these posts every day or two that's all.

25 minutes ago, wildbill said:

this thread is about the xbox...just a clarification

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

I never did say YOU were impatient.. I could go site the whole "alpha game .. ETA = estimated time arrival " etc on you.. but I won't bother. You're allowed to post whatever you like within the rules so I won't stop ya. We see one of these posts every day or two that's all.

Right, I guess I was kind of defending all those other impatient people :) Ya, I've also been a bit annoyed by how many and how soon people lost patience for the PC release of the Primitive Plus patch. I'm just now getting impatient, since I work in software development and know how many things can go wrong. I've also personally created a few mods for Minecraft, so understand the modding process a bit.

50 minutes ago, perk8504 said:

this thread is about the xbox...just a clarification

Oh, my bad, yes, it is delayed for Xbox One and also PC both. In some ways I would have preferred no release to the release we did get on the PC. I barely knew what Primitive Plus was until it was released for the PC as a DLC. I never tried the mod. Once I tried the DLC, I was hooked and both frustrated by all the stuff that was broken, all at the same time.

Even if the XB1 version of the DLC works flawlessly it must pass Microsoft's QA and certification process, which others have said. Complexminded's hands are completely tied behind his back on the XB1 front.... even if he wanted to he cannot do anything for the Xbros. It is all in Microsoft's court last we were told anything. And if the DLC failed to pass the QA/certification process the Xbros best interest is to have them focusing on polishing up the DLC, not placating us on the forums.

Doesn't matter which platform you are on, we are all playing the waiting game right now.

Wild Card is to blame for the delay, They have shotty communication skills. If they would just communicate properly with us PAYING customers and keep us in the loop there would be no issues.

The problem is the updates they post are crap. ETA's are not really etas of release, its a guestimate of when they will send the item off to Microsoft QA. The patch notes they put up if any are poorly written and do not contain everything they did and they cant even post patch notes in a timely manner.

Wild Card needs to hire a Customer Communication Liaison, and no not someone that acts like GamerPerfection. They need to hire someone that can actually write and communicate effectively to the end users, someone that can answer questions and is able to edit posts with updated information.

It would be great if the Patch notes thread was locked and updated regularly. it wouldn't be 706 pages of bitching and the information would be easier to find.

GP does do a fine job at what he can do, even though we butt heads a lot of the time.

Archived