Primitive Plus Engram list?

Renagade655

Hey try this link. It doesn't have all the pictures of the items, but names and where they are crafted and the engram cost and the supplies required to craft them. Cant seem to find  a  screen shot of the full list of primitive plus engrams. http://primitive.wikia.com/wiki/Ark_Primitive_Survival_Wikia 

Hope this helps 

1 hour ago, MasterAmbiWan said:

Hey try this link. It doesn't have all the pictures of the items, but names and where they are crafted and the engram cost and the supplies required to craft them. Cant seem to find  a  screen shot of the full list of primitive plus engrams. http://primitive.wikia.com/wiki/Ark_Primitive_Survival_Wikia 

Hope this helps 

thanks a lot

Any numbers on the total engram point difference in stock vs prim+.   I'll likely be playing a solo play through, normally I carefully select engrams as I need them and make use of drops but it's not clear how viable that is with all the additional engrams that primitive supplies.  

Would a 10 or 25% increase in engrams per level balance it out or does it replace enough engrams that it's playable stock if you're careful and use supply drops wisely.

• 3 weeks later...

That logic is not the reason why.  Ced clearly stated that primitive+ was not like a historical recreation or anything like that.  This is supposed to be as if a bunch of random people from modern times suddenly awoke, naked, on the ark island with all the creatures and things that exist. 

I think the lack of scopes is more of a balance issue then anything.  Even having the musket is pushing the limits on being to out of balance for a primitive style of play with the other engram choices we have.  

That all said, it would make sense if someone could craft up a spyglass of sorts with common day knowledge, they probably could craft a scope.  But being a musket is really a poop range weapon being they have no rifling a scope probably wouldn't help very much.  Not sure if the accuracy is reflected in the game or not, but I definitely feel like I can't hit things nearly as accurately far away as I could with the longneck, but that could just be me.  I haven't exactly sat and tested it.

I do know the musket does more damage then the longneck, and the reload time is the same.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 5:53 AM, mndfreeze said:

That logic is not the reason why.  Ced clearly stated that primitive+ was not like a historical recreation or anything like that.  This is supposed to be as if a bunch of random people from modern times suddenly awoke, naked, on the ark island with all the creatures and things that exist. 

I think the lack of scopes is more of a balance issue then anything.  Even having the musket is pushing the limits on being to out of balance for a primitive style of play with the other engram choices we have.  

That all said, it would make sense if someone could craft up a spyglass of sorts with common day knowledge, they probably could craft a scope.  But being a musket is really a poop range weapon being they have no rifling a scope probably wouldn't help very much.  Not sure if the accuracy is reflected in the game or not, but I definitely feel like I can't hit things nearly as accurately far away as I could with the longneck, but that could just be me.  I haven't exactly sat and tested it.

I do know the musket does more damage then the longneck, and the reload time is the same.

If its for balancing then yeah that makes since. I am a pretty good shot with the musket and if i had a scope it would be bad for anyone that stepped foot on my property. Thanks for that insight.

Archived