Schools almost back in session

joiningsessionpaul

1 hour ago, CriD said:

You can stop quoting me so I don't get the alert. You continue to try and irritate me, saying I have failed to understand. Bottom line, I will never see your base, I will never raid your base, so we will never know if it's fail, I also brought up one means of attacking, and you think you have my trump card. I'm sorry that I can't answer your riddle of the magical ark ratio on plants vs giga. Giga is  not the only raid weapon, nor is plant x. I was being sarcastic as you seem that your some magical ark wizard with impenetrable base defense. 

Look guy, I'm sorry to break it to you, if it is tribe a, and b. Both are equal level, and equal tier. Tribe a has good defense, logs out, tribe b has experience in raids, and now a logged out tribe to raid. Guess what, if tribe b has the resources, and time, ask any skilled pvper,  tribe a will be gone. Don't care what they have. Cannons can one shot turrets, blow holes in plant x fields, catapults.

You asked a weird question about some plants and a giga, news flash, my gigas are only for base defense. 

So now. Here we are, again, about to re measure your epeen when I tried to end this agreement peacefully, but come on back and tell me more about this magical base that can withstand any attack, even ones that turrets and plants cannot counter, all while being offline, cause that's what this initially was about. 

Don't worry, I'll wait oh defense master.

Offline raiding says it all tbh.....

Zero skill in it period....

And even if you are off line,the formula is the same....

To every animal in the game....

Because its turrets and xplants,but im glad you can see that...

And having Gigas as base defenses.....

Lol cant wait to see them get raged up and kill everything..

As to irrating you....dont think so bud just showing that you dont understand the games mechanics.....

We have a speicial player in our tribe that goes to the edge of the game to work out what needs to be done and trust me you could throw everything at HQ and we would just watch...

Choke points where you build is another thing as well...

This game isnt just about PVP.......

Archived