Any way to Re-enable stock engrams?

Lowly

Does anyone know if it is possible to enable the stock engram that are hidden  with this mod?

We have a group of people, 30 or so, whom would love to try out all the new buildings and content that ced brings with p+ but they want to keep the industrial gear for the end game

Does anyone have any insight I to if this is possible? Would a simple, customers list allow re enabling the hidden engram?

On 8/10/2016 at 7:28 AM, Lowly said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to enable the stock engram that are hidden  with this mod?

We have a group of people, 30 or so, whom would love to try out all the new buildings and content that ced brings with p+ but they want to keep the industrial gear for the end game

Does anyone have any insight I to if this is possible? Would a simple, customers list allow re enabling the hidden engram?

Ya, you can play regular ARK without the total conversion (this is not a mod anymore) :)

6 hours ago, wildbill said:

Ya, you can play regular ARK without the total conversion (this is not a mod anymore) :)

Butttit the regular ark doenst have Adobe or concrete or brick or aviary or tepee, 

It seems you misunderstood or I did not explain clearly, 

I want all the new content and the vanilla content on the same aerver

Archived