ArkSailorVIN 24/7 Server

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 6:10 AM, ArkSailorVin said:

Message me at Arksailorvin if you are interested. MY SERVER HAS BEEN GOING FOR OVER TWO YEARS!!!!! AND IT WILL ONLY GO DOWN IF THERE IS AN UPDATE ON ARK, MY EQUIPMENT, OR XBOX. OTHER THAN THAT ITS 24/7.

I DO NOT NEED ANY ADMINS AND WILL NOT MAKE YOU AN ADMIN!

You can build anywhere as long as it is not blocking access to artifacts! No exceptions to this rule if you build there we will delete all tribe structures. You will start from scratch!

My Admin and I are old enough to be most of your Dads so talk to us as such. If your acting like a child who needs to put in time out we can absolutely make that happen. This is supposed to be an enjoyable game and is as long as everyone plays the game and doesn't start any drama. joking around is fine but don't take joking to new heights. enough said about that.

It does cost money for me to run the server however the server is free to play on. I have upgraded my equipment and my internet to support the amount of players that we have had on the server. Currently there ranges between 15-25 with a max that I have seen of 52. The ping has been very good and with dinowipes we keep it running pretty good. If you are interested in donations please contact ArkSailorVin as they are welcome. If you donate please put your gamer tag and game name on paypal so I know who it came from. I will look for you in the game and give you a little something for your support. Sailorvin2009@aol.com is my paypal email.

How to Join:

Send a message to ArkSailorVin “requesting to join the server”. When I get the request I will send you a message letting you know I added you to the server with the message “added”. There will also be an invitation to join ArkSailorVin Club. The club will also have an updated Rules and any upcoming events that are taking place on the server. If you are not in the club your base may be deleted. The club is how I know if someone is active on the server or not. Please understand that this is not my full time job and do not message me multiple times. I check the server twice a day once in the am to ensure its running and when I get home after work. This is when I usually add people to the server. Be patient! Check your notifications for an invite to ArkSailorVin Club.

Rules:

Do not leave abandoned structures around!!! (I will delete all tribe structures if I find you left things around like taming pens not being used, spike fences, pillars, thach houses, or any houses / bases you left). Please clean up the server!!!

No building in caves or around known resource areas.

No killing passive tames: This will get you banned.

No bronto use for gathering (creates lots of lag)

No harassment (do not lock people up for long periods of time or kill people over and over for no reason)

Do not glitch or cheat (if found you will be banned from the server)

DO not ask admin to spawn anything in for you (grind it out!)

This is PVP so if your killed do not complain to admin. This is very close to an official server. Would you ask them to spawn you in dinos, attack another tribe for killing you, or anything else. I like to play the game also so I don't have time to babysit. If your being harassed or locked up for hours at a time then I need to know about that.

I have family that plays on my server and I don't help them so what makes you think I would help you (someone I don't know). Play the game and the grind is real!

AGAIN PLEASE JOIN ArkSailorVIN CLUB for an updated rules list.

I am trying to run a legit server where people can play and enjoy the game. There are many aspects of the game that are difficult to achieve due to people causing problems. There will be disputes among tribes and that is understandable and part of the game. Don’t let this get out of hand where it pulls the entire server in and everyone is fighting. Save this kind of behavior for the Purge days.

Please enjoy the game and I try my best to keep it up and running. The days that it has been off is when there is an update or my ISP is having issues. Do not continue to message me asking when the server will be up. Usually its only down if there is an issue and will be back up ASAP.

Thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoy my server. 

If you would like to donate please use PAYPAL sailorvin2009@aol.com There is a lot that goes into keeping this server running for as long as I have. Thank you in advance!

DO NOT ATTACK ADMINS!!!!! Admins are the only ones to use Royal Purple!!!!! you will not enjoy the outcome. (unless you enjoy starting naked and afraid with nothing).

LETS GET THIS THING GOING!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New SERVER wipe 7/2/2017 ready to populate and fight the bosses. I am looking for people to help me breed and tame animals. then fight the BOSSES. If you are interested let me know and I will invite you to my tribe. My base is in the cold so I will give you some fur to keep ya warm but you will have to grind and get some meat to feed the tames. Message me at Arksailorvin if you are interested.

if your not interested in helping that is fine just do not interfere with what we are trying to do. there are three bases one at each ob and they belong to the ADMINS. Do not attack or raid admin bases. this will get you banned from the server. if your trying to do boss fights just let us know before you go so we can turn off turrets and let you get in.

I am also going to put together a tribe to go cave diving and fight the bosses. inquire if you want to know more.

It does cost money for me to run the server however the server is free to play on. I have upgraded my equipment and my internet to support the amount of players that we have had on the server. Currently there ranges between 15-25 with a max that I have seen of 52. The ping has been very good and with dinowipes we keep it running pretty good. If you are interested in donations please contact ArkSailorVin as they are welcome. If you donate please put your gamer tag and game name on paypal so I know who it came from. I will look for you in the game and give you a little something for your support. Sailorvin2009@aol.com is my paypal email.

How to Join:

Send a message to ArkSailorVin “requesting to join the server”. When I get the request I will send you a message letting you know I added you to the server with the message “added”. There will also be an invitation to join ArkSailorVin Club. The club will also have an updated Rules and any upcoming events that are taking place on the server. If you are not in the club your base may be deleted. The club is how I know if someone is active on the server or not. Please understand that this is not my full time job and do not message me multiple times. I check the server twice a day once in the am to ensure its running and when I get home after work. This is when I usually add people to the server. Be patient! Check your notifications for an invite to ArkSailorVin Club.

Rules:

Do not leave abandoned structures around!!! (I will delete all tribe structures if I find you left things around like taming pens not being used, spike fences, pillars, thach houses, or any houses / bases you left). Please clean up the server!!!

No harassment (do not lock people up for long periods of time or kill people over and over for no reason)

This is PVP so if your killed do not complain to admin. This is very close to an official server. Would you ask them to spawn you in dinos, attack another tribe for killing you, or anything else. I like to play the game also so I don't have time to babysit. If your being harassed or locked up for hours at a time then I need to know about that.

I have family that plays on my server and I don't help them so what makes you think I would help you (someone I don't know). Play the game and the grind is real!

I am trying to run a legit server where people can play and enjoy the game. There are many aspects of the game that are difficult to achieve due to people causing problems. There will be disputes among tribes and that is understandable and part of the game. Don’t let this get out of hand where it pulls the entire server in and everyone is fighting. Save this kind of behavior for the Purge days.

Please enjoy the game and I try my best to keep it up and running. The days that it has been off is when there is an update or my ISP is having issues. Do not continue to message me asking when the server will be up. Usually its only down if there is an issue and will be back up ASAP.

If you would like to donate please use PAYPAL sailorvin2009@aol.com There is a lot that goes into keeping this server running for as long as I have. Thank you in advance!

DO NOT ATTACK ADMINS!!!!! you will not enjoy the outcome. (unless you enjoy starting naked and afraid with nothing).

it keeps going and going and going~~~~~

New SERVER wipe 7/2/2017 ready to populate and fight the bosses. Admins are the only ones allowed to use ROYAL PURPLE. do not raid them or mess with any tames. this will get you banned from the server. ADMINS do not raid nor will they kill you unless PROVOKED! head the warnings here.

if your not interested in helping that is fine just do not interfere with what we are trying to do. there are three bases one at each ob and they belong to the ADMINS. Do not attack or raid admin bases. this will get you banned from the server. if your trying to do boss fights just let us know before you go so we can turn off turrets and let you get in.

I am also going to put together a tribe to go cave diving and fight the bosses. inquire if you want to know more.

How to Join:

Rules:

DO NOT ATTACK ADMINS!!!!! you will not enjoy the outcome. (unless you enjoy starting naked and afraid with nothing).

what is up come see what is happening. were about to start having contests to win gift cards and other cool stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived