Prim+ Walls (Adobe vs Brick)

KGM6911

I think the entire community could benefit from @complexminded giving us all a brief summary of what his intentions are with the various new building materials, because I have never been able to figure out what stops what or what place in the tiers the various construction types are.  In normal ARK there is no difference between ALL the buildings on the amount of insulation they give.  Thatch protects as much as metal and stone when it comes to temperature, but we all know there is significant difference in what dinos can damage various structures or not, along with specific weapons/tools and their health pools.

Ced If you see this can you give us a quick and dirty summary on what your end plans are with the structures, or where they sit now?

I'd love to know that for example, I can use brick and concrete as the strongest material and it is strong enough to prevent damage from a Gig, for example, like metal,, or if it is really just the same resistance to dinos as basic ark stone, but with far more health. etc.

Pretty please with tinto berries on top write us a brief paragraph of explanation.

Archived