HTC Vive support

Sphere

Got this answer from Drake on the last digest:

Survivor, Falitian asks, “Despite the performance issues, any chance of getting VR Support for the HTC Vive, or at the least enable it as launchable through Steam VR so we can at least start testing/optimizing our rigs?”

The first step is relaunching the Oculus VR support which should be happening this week, and after that I’ll be taking a look at what we can do with the Vive!

Got this answer from Drake on the last digest:

Survivor, Falitian asks, “Despite the performance issues, any chance of getting VR Support for the HTC Vive, or at the least enable it as launchable through Steam VR so we can at least start testing/optimizing our rigs?”

The first step is relaunching the Oculus VR support which should be happening this week, and after that I’ll be taking a look at what we can do with the Vive!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

bumping this thread, developers please respond, i'm surprised there aren't more people interested in being able to use their HTC Vive's with this game without using the revive or other hacks to get it to work... unfortunately i'd not had success with the hacks.

i'm hopeful that with Ark Park, they'll be porting over the headset code to the main ARK, but guess we'll see? 

Archived