We NEED a WIPE sad but it is so thx XP and Item bugs

Gravens4k

We start playing on plus relase looks nice and funny BUT (playing on a new server startet withe plus )

to many gamebreaking bugs/glitches without a wipe game is over

Whay we need a wipe

1 XP glitch withe traps  1 player 30 traps endless xp farm using this withe a clan 5 player tribe xp lol insane xp you lvl like nothing and you can lvl your dinos in zero time to max lvl go on official servers clans have maaany maxed dinos and can raptor up everything

2 items from secreet room and so   you have stuff what sould not in primitive  makes you extrem strong  ( fixed after comming patch but whats withe all the existing armor/weapons and so )

i bet there are more problems  but this 2 are enogh to kill the game

point 1  normaly you need weeks / month to get to 80-90  now its np

so only patching it is for all players who came new on a server and need farming lvling fight vs an army of max lvled tribes withe maany maxed dinos GG game over

overall witheout wipe servers get empty soon after patch

so i hope for a patch and wipe then there is no wipe we wait for a fresh new server ore go back to normal ark sad about it we want play pplus so we hope on a wipe

what you think about it guys ?

sry for may bad english

mfg Gravens4k RaiderZ

then the next big ark update comes you can switch chars from offizial to official server

so we defently need a wipe :;(   a new server startet after patch what fix glitch xp  will end so

player on glitches servers ) old one witout wipe ) can go withe there maxed chars and dionos on the new servers and destroy all  mad world

in my eyes no wipe game is broken  i pray he will wipe and rescue the game withe it

9 hours ago, Gravens4k said:

then the next big ark update comes you can switch chars from offizial to official server

so we defently need a wipe :;(   a new server startet after patch what fix glitch xp  will end so

player on glitches servers ) old one witout wipe ) can go withe there maxed chars and dionos on the new servers and destroy all  mad world

in my eyes no wipe game is broken  i pray he will wipe and rescue the game withe it

You have 3 game breaking bugs currently in the game.  XP on the bait, Non obtainable items were obtainable and were abused, infinite tranq on dinos using the fermenting barrel trick which was extremely abused.  They have some choices:

A. Fix all the bugs and no wipe (the players who abused have a huge advantage).

B. Leave the bugs and don't wipe (Mass chaos).

C. Fix the bugs and wipe (they said they wouldn't wipe again and they are going back on their word).

None of them are good choices but hey they've said they would do things and didn't several times so C isn't that bad.

mad world lol there are 4 bugs  4 th we dint find by our self 

https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/4wx7zh/primitive_plus_people_are_taming_without/?st=irqjej4z&sh=2faa07df

kay now its clear whay the guys always come again and again withe maxed dinos pfff

unlimitet xp in short time easy catch all dinos  in no time  ok  no more to say 

WIPE IS DEFENTLY THE ONLY OPTION

for all offizial prime servers    around sep ark get a update there you can go from offi to offi server so no wipe

Game is Dead    hope for some offical word s about it

for us we stopped playing since days waiting for patch and wipe

Archived