Primitive Plus 1.1 Patch Notes

complexminded

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Duffried said:

I wasn't sure about that myself, I know that my current client is v245.93 and it shows that on our server too, but before it was an earlier version. Assuming P+ update/patch has a different version number then? Could you tell me what version we are on and when the update is going to come?

I quickly started ARK, and my screen showed my client as v245.98. I don't think that changes whether you are on Prim+ or not, but mine is on Prim+ anyway. However, having said that mine kept crashing to desktop the moment the ARK screen came up so i'm currently verifying files and then i'll be able to confirm what I saw. But i'm pretty sure the client version should be v245.98.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GamerPerfection said:

I quickly started ARK, and my screen showed my client as v245.98. I don't think that changes whether you are on Prim+ or not, but mine is on Prim+ anyway. However, having said that mine kept crashing to desktop the moment the ARK screen came up so i'm currently verifying files and then i'll be able to confirm what I saw. But i'm pretty sure the client version should be v245.98.

I can verify from playing a bit last night it will show that.    The server in the server list will show that version, along with ark itself.   I just didn't notice if there was another version number anywhere identifying it as a primitive plus version.   Of course it was late, I was tired, and might have missed it.

11 minutes ago, Duffried said:

Yes i gather that now thanks for telling me a second time, care to actually answer my question or nah?

Ok, here we go then.   If you have that version number, your server isn't up to date for the current Ark version (of course has nothing to do with prim) and since the primitive plus patch has not come out, none of us have those fixes yet.

Better?   

Edit: Also, wasn't trying to answer it twice for you, I had missed your reply in between mine and GP's.   A simple misunderstanding, and misread on my part.   My apologies.

I get that if there's going to be a wipe you don't want to tell us until the very last minute to keep players playing on the servers until it is wiped.  However, we are down to the final hours before the patch (hopefully) can you at least tell us with 100% certainty if there is going to be a wipe, or if there will be new servers soon.

New patch is in testing:

Hey all! Thanks for your continued support throughout the process of bringing the Primitive Plus mod to fruition. There have been many people that have helped along the way and continue to help throughout the ongoing development.

I apologize for the rocky launch. I underestimated the amount of content that's in Primitive Plus and would it would take to get it 'launch ready'. While it's still far from a finished product, hopefully it doesn't hinder the experiences you create in ARK. The 1.1 patch will fix a lot of nuances but make no mistake - it will not be completely bug free. I've tried to prioritize the existing bugs and fix the issues that were causing game-breaking experiences. Some of the graphical issues will be fixed in the next content update.

I just want everyone to know they have my dedication and passion to continue to fix content and add content as the game matures. I've always said there is no 'end' in sight for Primitive Plus. As you experience Primitive Plus, keep in mind I'm just one guy with lofty dreams and average talent

With that said, below are the patch notes for the incoming update. We are testing this all out on Xbox before pushing the PC update. It doesn't make sense not to - chances are, if it works on Xbox, it will work on PC. Xbox testing may take longer than I originally expected, but the major goal is to get this update in the hands of PC users who are currently experiencing issues. There's a chance it may not be deployed Tues, but instead Wed. This is all to make sure that we make your playing experiences as enjoyable as possible.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/79486-next-patch-primtiive-plus-11-updated-540pm-pst/

Thanks for making a dream come true!
Ced

Source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp03pg

5 minutes ago, contingency7 said:

Hopefully. I think everything is contingent on passing the xbox certification.  There was no indication on if this was going to be available to pc's regardless of the xbox outcome.

Don't read to much into the XB1 connection, I read it that they are only testing the fixes on the XB1 the PC patch will be out regardless. I don't even think the XB1 version is anyway near ready yet

1 hour ago, contingency7 said:

Hopefully. I think everything is contingent on passing the xbox certification.  There was no indication on if this was going to be available to pc's regardless of the xbox outcome.

1 hour ago, DirtyRat said:

Don't read to much into the XB1 connection, I read it that they are only testing the fixes on the XB1 the PC patch will be out regardless. I don't even think the XB1 version is anyway near ready yet

Well the way I read it, it doesn't matter if it would work on the PC, since it's not being tested there. Instead it's being tested on the xbox, so if it fails that I don't see it being released, I mean why would they?

Archived